Please Share your Photos

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
Alas and alack, they are widening the freeway. This wonderful tree, Scotchus Pinecus 'Big Beaver', is gone and replaced by a pile of dirt and broken concrete. And that, is civilization?
Typical. They will probably tear up enough stuff to make what they have done take on the semblance of a natural disaster, stop and demand more money and go on strike. That's what they did last year till the governor threatened to call in the National Guard to finish the work before they go off their asses. The governor we have now couldn't provide over-sight to a circular firing squad.

Brian Van Fleet

Pretty Fly for a Bonsai Guy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8A
Saw it approaching as we were riding along, heard it hit the helmet, then WHAM felt the sting on my forehead.
At least I didn’t crash rushing to stop and get the helmet off. Managed to get a shot before killing the b@st@rd. Ouch...
FEF61EA6-8351-412C-BADA-2CB1BCEA4A6A.jpeg26B7D99E-792D-4E6C-BACD-C0AECAB637AB.jpeg

AlainK

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
It's an enchanting place.

Accompany your wife next time, pop in any time : Orléans is a nice place to visit too. I'll provide food and shelter.

AlainK

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
These are "sculptures" made by an Austrian artist, Armin Schubert.

Every year, artists make installations in the park, some of them stay, like the upside-down trunk or the anthropomorphic burned beams you can see in other pictures.

Last edited:
Top Bottom