Please Share your Photos

Japonicus

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Wow, that's a h*** of a good job! 👍
Thanks Alain ! Over 400 pages in a build thread of a lot of bs and a lot of step by step
pics and videos it should be. I tied the stand into our air conditioning duct work
and the plumbing work is stellar.
100g Acrylic Build 200.jpg 100g Acrylic Build 212.jpg 100g Acrylic Build 216.jpg

Japonicus

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Lost my little guy today 😥
tenor.gif

khundley

Seedling
Reaction score

My son and I were lucky enough to head down to southern Illinois and saw the Eclipse in 2017. Spent several very hot hours setting the camera up with a filter, got some great shots of the eclipse, and then my son shouts "Dad! The Diamond Ring" and rips the camera off the tripod, rips the filters off the lens, and starts freehanding. I started yelling at him "What the hell are you doing? Do you know how hard it was to set this up?" and so forth...dad of the year stuff, and he shows me this shot. He has an incredible raw talent in photography, but not even a passing interest in it any longer.

If you ever have the opportunity to experience a full solar eclipse, it is an amazing experience. The animals and insects go silent minutes before it happens. You can see the shadow rushing across the earth, and the temperature dropped about 25F on the hill we were on. You can understand why in ancient times they thought the world would end. And there is just no way in words to explain a 360 degree sunset. There was a guy flying a drone to capture a full 360 panoramic, but still wouldn't do it justice.

Japonicus

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Winter is coming

These are not my photos. Had always heard my dad talk about hoar frost and super cooled water,
which I experienced with him once in our garage. Pretty cool stuff, when water exists as liquid near 0ºF.
A little jostle of the jar (no salt) and instant water to ice. I think technically water can exist down to -55 ºF.
from TWC

from yahoo images

Top Bottom