Please Share your Photos

johnbaz

Mame
Reaction score

Wow!! It looks fabulous there!!, I really wanted to sell up here in Blighty when I retire and move to a small out of the way town in the U.S. but the wife won't have any of it :(

May have to go without her!! ☺😂

John 👍

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Wow!! It looks fabulous there!!, I really wanted to sell up here in Blighty when I retire and move to a small out of the way town in the U.S. but the wife won't have any of it :(

May have to go without her!! ☺😂

John 👍
Hehehe! You’d miss the homeland... most “chaps” I talk to do.(not all)

It’s alright here.. pretty safe from natural disasters... not many poisonous critters... real humid in summer.. it’s cold in the winter, but could be much worse.

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
ya missed the mustache on his Purdy Cat.
Sharp cat @johnbaz and the picture out your back window looks like a painting.

Something to be said for a good mustache. I had just a mustache for several years. Mine sucked though.. cause my hair is dark brown AND golden... looks a little like a “smoker’s stain” for the first 3 weeks.

or i keep “Chew trimming” unevenly..

😂😂😂

Japonicus

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
real humid in summer
YOU'RE pouting over the humidity? Most Northerners I talk to traveling this way from MI
say the humidity hits them square in the chest this side of Columbus around Portsmouth
in the Ohio Valley. Then, I feel really sorry for folks further on South especially the Bayou
or Johnbaz in the steel mill. I work 5 hrs 6 days a wk in a truck with no ac and the floor heats items
so hot they burn your hand. The wheel well next to my legs burn them if I start to rest my leg there
and I've been doing this job 35 yrs come October, so I'm not terribly young and apt anymore.

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
YOU'RE pouting over the humidity? Most Northerners I talk to traveling this way from MI
say the humidity hits them square in the chest this side of Columbus around Portsmouth
in the Ohio Valley. Then, I feel really sorry for folks further on South especially the Bayou
or Johnbaz in the steel mill. I work 5 hrs 6 days a wk in a truck with no ac and the floor heats items
so hot they burn your hand. The wheel well next to my legs burn them if I start to rest my leg there
and I've been doing this job 35 yrs come October, so I'm not terribly young and apt anymore.
Hehe.. we’re normally averaging ‘bout 80 percent these days... bout 85 degrees.. not too bad, all in all.

I just really dislike humidity.

🤓

(A few mornings ago it was 94 percent. no rain in the forecast or nothin’!)

johnbaz

Mame
Reaction score
ya missed the mustache on his Purdy Cat.
Sharp cat @johnbaz and the picture out your back window looks like a painting.

It's a drawing behind glass, The actual place is about half a mile from me!

This is the real thing 👍
jfKurX5.jpg

This is the mill pond at the other side of those buildings, It powers the hammers..
d33Gi1W.jpg

John :)

Japonicus

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
It's a drawing behind glass, The actual place is about half a mile from me!

This is the real thing 👍
jfKurX5.jpg

This is the mill pond at the other side of those buildings, It powers the hammers..
d33Gi1W.jpg

John :)
You capture good pictures
I just really dislike humidity.
Amen to that! You n me both. I saw your weather app screenshot.
DSC01348.JPG

DSC01354.JPG

DSC01350.JPG

DSC01341.JPG

DSC01346.JPG

The Sun did not cooperate this day, but the views were amazing at peak Autumn colour.
Could you imagine if the weather had also cooperated. Well it wasn't raining or snowing,
and like any of our travels, I take the picture when I'm there at that moment and move on.
Was a Sony WS 50 or something camera. Just another digital camera, nothing great it worked.

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
This little injured fellow lives in my ghetto-post-apacolyptic-esque plant sanctuary...good “people”

I’m not great at bird ID... but it has got macaroni penguin “eyelashes”...

Looks a little like a “CowBird”

7383A4F9-B0F4-4BAB-AE3A-2D8290D79592.jpeg

Top Bottom