Please Share your Photos

johnbaz

Mame
Reaction score
A solar eclipse that occured a few years ago, Thick clouds spoilt it but I got some pics when it was almost complete!!
H6VPpjD.jpg

I was driving through Nottingham when an Avro Lancaster WW2 bomber flew past, Had to stop and get a pic although I could have done with a bigger lens!, There was a bird flying at the same time on the right side of the pic!
ssPXk2T.jpg

A police helicopter flying by my house (It's a fair cop! ☺ 🤣 )
Fr330H7.jpg

Not sure what this is but it was doing aerobatics overhead!, We have quite a few small planes that do barrel rolls and loupe the loupe!!
h1ySfD0.jpg

A small hi wing plane going overhead..
W1CZfsw.jpg

My sons cat (Called Sausage) in his fort that my son made! (2/10 for effort!!) 😄
rKiPhVB.jpg

A few of my dishes 👍
tUX5UxG.jpg

My latest watch purchase (Been collecting for 45 years, Have over 2,000 😬 )
MZWImIk.jpg

Ooops, The Hamilton was my next to last buy, This Panther auto was my last buy!
wlRhKsb.jpg

An Acer that I bought a couple of years ago that wasn't doing well in it's small pot, I slip potted it in to a half whiskey barrel made of Oak!, Hopefully the main branches will stop dieing back now, It was badly in need of repotting as it was rootbound sorely 😪
e8Qtrfn.jpg

John 👍

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
This pot sat around for a while, had the jumping glaze on the stem, it flaked off so I put the ash glaze, that ended up not fluxed enough for the temp it was at so I put another glaze over that, then ended up firing it hotter on this anyway.

The yellow crystals in this drip are wicked. The stem glaze crazed, but it's still ok.

This has a Ball Clay Terra Sig, then a temmoku lightly, then Loclayglaze on that, and some other things in the drops.

20200922_141355.jpg

20200922_141403.jpg

Sorce

Top Bottom