Please Share your Photos

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Wish temps would drop a few degrees here.
They most likely shall! šŸ¤“

Chin up, friend, grimness can be conquered... there is ALWAYS positivity reverberating through yourself/surroundings. Perspective shift allows one access to them.
:)

leatherback

The Treedeemer
Reaction score
USDA Zone
grimness can be conquered... there is ALWAYS positivity reverberating through yourself/surroundings
probably. Just heard that our lockdown has been extended by 3 weeks, and became more strickt. No travelling more than 15ks from your house. No seeing more than 1 person not from your household. bleuh. Its 2021. Can we drop covid? That is so 2020 :)

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Or like you walk out your front door.. and thereā€™s a note under your windshield wiper..

ā€œJust KIDDING!.....ā€

signed... 2020.

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score

AlainK

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
Hummmm... So much potential for goose confit šŸ˜œ

Here, there's a bout "avian flu" in the south-west. Tens of thousands of ducks and geese were "culled". :(

Tens of thousands of minks were killed and incinerated too in the netherlands because they could catch and spread Covid-19.

Other birds seem to resist better, even take a chance in this slown-down period, and a very mild winter.

Every morning, I can see blackbirds, "black -" and sometimes "blue-" -headed tits.

EDIT : "tit" was what I found as atranslation for "mƩsange".

Checked my message to try and spot mistakes, and found the last sentence quite odd, so I searched further on :

The bushtits or long-tailed tits, Aegithalidae, are a family of (...)

Nice birds :cool:

Last edited:

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Hummmm... So much potential for goose confit šŸ˜œ

Here, there's a bout "avian flu" in the south-west. Tens of thousands of ducks and geese were "culled". :(

Tens of thousands of minks were killed and incinerated too in the netherlands because they could catch and spread Covid-19.

Other birds seem to resist better, even take a chance in this slown-down period, and a very mild winter.

Every morning, I can see blackbirds, "black head -" and sometimes "blue-" -headed tits.
Hehe! THOSE geese/ducks are actually on vacation here.

The Wildlife Sanctuary is nearby... so there are a lot of humans interacting with them. I wonder if they think itā€™s strange that so many of us carry corn?

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

That one legged-goose I recognize from last year, he had two legs, at that time... he was frozen.. with half of him in ice, struggling to get out... I tried walking out, whilst others just stared.. at me AND the goose.... the ice would not hold me. :( So I alerted the Sanctuary workers.

Even with the one leg, he was among the most aggressive eaters.

šŸ¤“

leatherback

The Treedeemer
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Note: These farmers were on their way out in any way. The process have been sped up a bit. Not sure keeping them alive is better (An unckle of my mom was a mink farmer and it is a horrible industry)

Top Bottom