PNBCA Convention 2007 in Vancouver Washington

JasonG

Chumono
Reaction score
I wasn't going to go because I have about 8 groups of people schedueled to come visit Oregon Bonsai. But then the club called and asked if I would assist in workshops and demos..... so now I will be there all day Friday and most of Saturday. It should be a great time.

This will be my first bonsai convention so I am excited......

See Ya there, Jason

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Make sure you take some photos! I'd love to see some photos of some workshops, as well as the exhibit area.

grouper52

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I'm probably going on Saturday, not taking part in workshops or such, just looking/hanging around. Hope to see some of you there.

darrellw

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I'll be there Friday afternoon for sure, doing my best to clean out the vendor area! Maybe back on Sunday with my daugther to see the display.

-Darrell

Reaction score
I've been getting 4 trees plus accent plants ready for the exhibit and will help set it up the night before the convention opens. I also decided to go for the Friday nite dinner plus tree deal; sounded too good to pass up! I'll also be there Sunday to take my trees home from the exhibit. I look forward to seeing some of you there:D

Reaction score
I was planning on friday too, but I have a job interview that came up. This will be my first convention to go to and was looking forward to observing as many workshops as possible.

Curious on sunday they are having a round robin, anyone care to enlighten me on what they do at these?

Greg, it will be good to see you there too and your trees.

Ed

JasonG

Chumono
Reaction score
Jason are you bringing any trees to sell at the market? I will look you up if I can find you.

Hi Ed,

Nope, not selling trees at the convention. Most everyone that in the NW that buys killer bonsai already are customers so it would be a waste of money to buy a booth....know what I mean? However, I am slammed with people coming out to buy trees.... trying to schedule all these groups and still participate in the convention is going to keep me busy! Good times though....

Hopefully we can meet there....

See Ya, Jason

Top Bottom