Ponderosa Pine #1

fore

Omono
Reaction score
Forgot to mention, this summer or fall, I'll be learning to work deadwood from Ryan using a foredom. And this tree needs it badly. I did this crap dw work when i got it, with little experience, and it's god awful now. But this tree 'may' be ready to show next yr.

M. Frary

Bonsai Godzilla
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Maybe it's a typo. But what's a foredom?

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Call the Mohel.

Sorce

Potawatomi13

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Unless you're a Pro these things are way too spendy:eek:! But still a neat idea. I believe you could do just as well getting the flex shaft or making one and using an electric drill:cool:.

Potawatomi13

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Forgot to mention, this summer or fall, I'll be learning to work deadwood from Ryan using a foredom. And this tree needs it badly. I did this crap dw work when i got it, with little experience, and it's god awful now. But this tree 'may' be ready to show next yr.
Dunno who said it looks bad but as far as I can see from your pics your deadwood doesn't look bad at all. I was wondering if it was natural. Maybe if anything there's just too much of it but just the jin part and not the shari. :D

fore

Omono
Reaction score
Yeah, you really can't see the awfulness without a close up pic. ;) Primarily the shari too

Top Bottom