Poppin' Green Spring Mega Sale!

ShadyStump

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
I've found the trick it two grow two of everything! One goes into the pot now. Sure it's too small and won't develop fast in a pot...but that's what the second one is for! One to keep the pot warm while you grow out a better tree. Lather, rinse, repeat ;)
Oh, you are gonna get me in so much trouble with my wife.

leatherback

The Treedeemer
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I've found the trick it two grow two of everything! One goes into the pot now. Sure it's too small and won't develop fast in a pot...but that's what the second one is for! One to keep the pot warm while you grow out a better tree. Lather, rinse, repeat ;)
Been doing this. EVen if it just to learn how individual species respond to pot life and work done to it. Once comfortable with keeping the species, the ones in the field have grown out and you can swap places.

hemmy

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Inhale....Exhale....

I just put your box in the mail!

Thanks!

Sorce
Arrived, safe and sound! Beautiful glazes and lines! I'm a little sad that I already finished my Spring repots, but tropical repotting is just around the corner. Although, I bought the blue and rust one for the Osage Orange I'm developing. Now I have to find something unusual to put in the included "San Francisco treat"! Thank you!

LittleDingus

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Arrived, safe and sound! Beautiful glazes and lines! I'm a little sad that I already finished my Spring repots, but tropical repotting is just around the corner. Although, I bought the blue and rust one for the Osage Orange I'm developing. Now I have to find something unusual to put in the included "San Francisco treat"! Thank you!

Do you have a thread on the osage? I've got a fruit rotting away that I thought I might plant and lots of access for cuttings. Not many harvestable trees though...

hemmy

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Do you have a thread on the osage?

Nope, nothing special to look at yet. Going on 5yrs from seed and some are barking up nicely. The best/only one I’ve seen was the late Jim Lewis’ on this site and IBC. But you should definitely start some. They do great in containers and can take hard root work. Root cuttings pretty much always take and I bet softwood and hardwood cuttings do also if taken the right time of year. I usually remove the thorns for wiring, but occasionally I leave them just to up my game! There are thornless cultivars that you maybe able to find.

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I can't thank y'all enough!

Somebody is getting a Better?, Newer?, Nother Incense Holder!

I'm shipping Everything tomorrow!

Sorce

ShadyStump

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
20210330_174912.jpg

About what size is that one? I'm afraid it might be too small the aspen clump I've been dreaming of.

LanceMac10

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
View attachment 363078

Talk to me about this "porcelain" and it's sturdiness. Just how frost-resistant do you figure it could be? Most likely use it in a tropical-direction.

I might just buy a few for my own "pleasure" dependent on "as clean as ya'll can" forms.

This looks like a pot I would enjoy planting.

.....sold out.....yup, somebody is gettin' a visit...
witness-me-gif-12.gif whore.gif RIPJessicaWalker.......

HULK.gif

Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Best luck ever. I was already shopping and found this! So I ordered the rockin' 9" glazed rectangle for a portulacaria forest i have been wanting to make. Should be great.

Btw, @sorce, Google saw me typing "allsorts" and suggested licorice. Now I will never look at your URL the same.

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Thanks Guys!

Cycle this through.
Capture+_2021-04-01-12-38-14.png

I can not wait to see what gets displayed.

Sorce

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
View attachment 364772

About what size is that one? I'm afraid it might be too small the aspen clump I've been dreaming of.

Sorry this took so long.

9.5 x 7 x 1.5in. ...2in at the tallest.

It's odd shaped and came out bloated cuz it had too much dirty local clay in it, though another survived freeze well, if it works, it'd be cheap!

Sorce

stu929

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
Sorry this took so long.

9.5 x 7 x 1.5in. ...2in at the tallest.

It's odd shaped and came out bloated cuz it had too much dirty local clay in it, though another survived freeze well, if it works, it'd be cheap!

Sorce
Can I see that one ? I'm looking to potentially pick up a few. Do the codes still work?

stu929

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
Lost a couple things to freeze this winter so I'm looking to upgrade

Top Bottom