Possible account problems

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
I've gotten a few notes from people having trouble posting new threads or replying to threads. If you are having difficulty, first make sure you are not blocking cookies on your computer (i.e. blocking cookies as a security option within your web browser). Next, try to log out of the site, and then log back in. With the new software, there may have been minor changes to your cookies that are giving you errors when you try to use the site. If you continue to have problems, please send me a PM.

Bonsai Nut

Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
My Brian Van Fleet account is one of those...somehow can post from this one, but haven't been able to get anything to post from my regular account.

I just checked your "Brian Van Fleet" account and it is still there and in good standing. The fact that you can post from one account, but can't post from another, is confusing. What are you seeing when you can't post from your main account? Is there an error message? Does the site just sit there? Or do you see a "page not available" message?

Paradox

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
This time it worked....bu a few times when I hit 'reply' it went to the reply screen but the box to type in was all grey and I couldn't type anything. It even happened when you went to the advanced screen

Paradox

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Now it says a moderator need to approve the post. Maybe that's just for this board?

Bonsai Nut

Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Yes Paradox... I started this thread in the Announcements Forum - which requires moderator approval because the first post shows up on the front page of the site.

I apologize everyone for the on-going problems. They are going to migrate the site to the new server either tomorrow or Wednesday. Last night the site was shut down (again) for high traffic. They have an automated system that shuts down sites, and they forgot to turn it off. :( They now promised me the site will remain up until they complete the migration - however I just myself received a "page not available" redirect which is being caused by their server. So I assume things will continue to be a little rocky until they finish the move. Thank you for your patience and I'm sure things will get better this week...

Bonsai Nut

Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Brian, I'm going to wait until they finish the server upgrade before I monkey around with your other account. If you still have problems after the migration, I'll log into your account and see what's up.

edprocoat

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
B-nut, I get a screen which is colorful, greens and designs, pretty fancy and says " bonsai nut can not display that page " then I hit back and try it again and it goes to the page.

ed

gergwebber

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
this morning I was blocked by the server......

thought I was banned for life for being an insufferable @ss :(

Reaction score
My Brian Van Fleet account is one of those...somehow can post from this one, but haven't been able to get anything to post from my regular account.

Same with my milehigh_7 account. When you get time Mr. Nut. I can't send PMs or post but can "thanks".

Paradox

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Ahhh, The wonders of technology....not

Top Bottom