Possible succulent subforum?

Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
I’m sure it may have been discussed, but was wondering if a succulent subforum would be worth the organization rather than in the Misc subforum

I may be a little low traffic and “same thing over and over” since it’s mostly Ovata crassula and P afra

Understandable that it could clutter things up if you start bringing everything out of the Misc section for its own subforum

And I guess they’re “desert gardener” old hat maybe

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
It would seem that succulents should be listed under tropicals. That is what I would do.

Forsoothe!

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Personally, I sort of watch everything new and it would be too limiting and/or clumsy to sort through a bunch of separate individual forums. That would be more like work and I'm lazy. Nosy, but lazy.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
It would kinda be like creating an entire forum for P. afra :) And I still have mixed emotions about whether P. afra can even be considered a bonsai :)
Understandable. I had a feeling it might come down to that kind of thought

I’ve seen a pic of a guy standing next to P afra and it was an actual 10’ tall tree ;)

@penumbra I was never sure if I should post in Tropicals (coz it’s not) or in Misc

Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Personally, I sort of watch everything new and it would be too limiting and/or clumsy to sort through a bunch of separate individual forums. That would be more like work and I'm lazy. Nosy, but lazy.
And that’s the last thing I want to happen. Sometimes what seems like more organization can turn into the opposite

For everyone: just thought it would be a good discussion and do agree that it may be sort of pointless in that it’ll end up being the same stuff and very low traffic

Top Bottom