Pot(tery)head

Soldano666

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5is
Slowly rolling into almost a full year of doing pottery. I think I will use this thread to track my progression. Here's some from the latest batch except the first chattered blue one, I've had one that for a while. All bound for the Fbook auctions this week. Holler if you see something you like or go place bids and gamble on getting it cheaper.

Attachments

• received_207590493498157.jpeg
    received_207590493498157.jpeg
    233.3 KB · Views: 43
  • MVIMG_20181130_214253.jpg
    MVIMG_20181130_214253.jpg
    230.3 KB · Views: 43
  • MVIMG_20181130_214251.jpg
    MVIMG_20181130_214251.jpg
    238.4 KB · Views: 37
  • MVIMG_20181130_214247.jpg
    MVIMG_20181130_214247.jpg
    238 KB · Views: 39
  • received_389706041895876.jpeg
    received_389706041895876.jpeg
    221.1 KB · Views: 49
  • received_264499330885070.jpeg
    received_264499330885070.jpeg
    217.2 KB · Views: 50
  • received_1798488030280179.jpeg
    received_1798488030280179.jpeg
    195.1 KB · Views: 64

AZbonsai

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Real nice! Glazes look great and I like the texture work.

amcoffeegirl

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
I like the gray one too.
Yes- do more gray.

Lionheart

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I like the ones with the dry iron oxide treatment. Are you firing in reduction?

LanceMac10

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Yes, got to share some space with AAC Brother B2! Did the Bonsai West fall sell-down and sure enough, tattooed and big as a grizzly, @Soldano666 was runnin' his hustle!!!:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Shot the shit, put up some breezes and enjoyed the day. Spec'd the ball-sack tat and it's all there....

Creative ner' do-well for sure, lot's of charisma and some obvious talent. Work presented belies a femine, sensitive hand...not what's on the cover of this book, though....;):):):):)

Wisco' roadtrip/Harrington fest sure sounds tempting, but Christ, I'm locked in "Dad" mode!!! Can't ever break away!!!:mad::(:(:(:D:D:D:D:D

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Yes, got to share some space with AAC Brother B2! Did the Bonsai West fall sell-down and sure enough, tattooed and big as a grizzly, @Soldano666 was runnin' his hustle!!!:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Shot the shit, put up some breezes and enjoyed the day. Spec'd the ball-sack tat and it's all there....

Creative ner' do-well for sure, lot's of charisma and some obvious talent. Work presented belies a femine, sensitive hand...not what's on the cover of this book, though....;):):):):)

Wisco' roadtrip/Harrington fest sure sounds tempting, but Christ, I'm locked in "Dad" mode!!! Can't ever break away!!!:mad::(:(:(:D:D:D:D:D

One kids come with !

They'll be chasing fucking peacocks all day!

Sorce

Wilson

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Your pots are selling like mad on the fb auctions, congratulations! I saw a red one you sold on there the other day, a real beauty! I am going to need to chat with you about a pot for my big elm. Have you made some larger sized pots yet?

Soldano666

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5is
Your pots are selling like mad on the fb auctions, congratulations! I saw a red one you sold on there the other day, a real beauty! I am going to need to chat with you about a pot for my big elm. Have you made some larger sized pots yet?
Yeah man thanks, I'm down for what ever. I got some new plans for that red glaze now that I know how it works and reacts, the next batch will be real pisser. Crazy about the fb auctions, I'm blown away honestly. Guess I should keep going... I have some 10x8 ish rectangles and some 10-12 inch rounds ready to fire sometime early 2019. And some super secret stuff I was told to do by Roy minari. It still needs some work and twerking but I plan on revealing those some time late winter. Just in time for repots.

atlarsenal

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Yeah man thanks, I'm down for what ever. I got some new plans for that red glaze now that I know how it works and reacts, the next batch will be real pisser. Crazy about the fb auctions, I'm blown away honestly. Guess I should keep going... I have some 10x8 ish rectangles and some 10-12 inch rounds ready to fire sometime early 2019. And some super secret stuff I was told to do by Roy minari. It still needs some work and twerking but I plan on revealing those some time late winter. Just in time for repots.
Glad to hear you got some bigger ones coming. I’ve been watching the smaller ones and I almost grabbed a couple bin but I’ve already got too many small ones.

Wilson

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone

Awesome dude! You have a real talent to be producing as many nice pots as you are so fast. That red/burnt red is a beautiful colour. I hope this coming summer season to make it down to Maine, New Hampshire, and New England. I told the lady of the house 2019 is the year I dedicate more time/energy to bonsai life! We have also started a study group here in Montréal, and maybe we can order a firing for our group! Keep up all the bad ass work, it's amazing!

Soldano666

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5is
Awesome dude! You have a real talent to be producing as many nice pots as you are so fast. That red/burnt red is a beautiful colour. I hope this coming summer season to make it down to Maine, New Hampshire, and New England. I told the lady of the house 2019 is the year I dedicate more time/energy to bonsai life! We have also started a study group here in Montréal, and maybe we can order a firing for our group! Keep up all the bad ass work, it's amazing!
Hells yeah. Lemme know when you coming thru. I can find us some dig spots and put you up while you're here

Soldano666

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5is
Glad to hear you got some bigger ones coming. I’ve been watching the smaller ones and I almost grabbed a couple bin but I’ve already got too many small ones.
Yeah I agreed to a large order of 8inch + pots. I thought it'd be a breeze but I'm now finding out it's not that easy. Everything that size has been put aside for the buyer. I'm almost done with the 25 of them so I'll finally have some larger stuff available. Shipping is the only down side to going larger.

Top Bottom