pots available to purchase 2

vancehanna

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
This pot is shown with dimensions in photographs. Note hand made without templates are pots that have variations in each area of the construction. This means that from side to side, top to bottom minor differences in tolerances are present. This makes (in my opinion) "a delightful repetition of forms that have a rhythem" once said by my teacher some 55 years ago. It is a joy to create these little pots! Also, I left a portion of my chop in on of the side panels as it was part of a panel that earlier was going to be another pot. Start the bidding at 35.00 which includes the shipping to continental USA. Overseas at cost via USPS Priority med box. Auction ends: Thursday March 17th Midnight PST

Attachments

• IMG_4944B.jpg
    IMG_4944B.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_4945.JPG
    IMG_4945.JPG
    236.4 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_4946.JPG
    IMG_4946.JPG
    240.4 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_4947.JPG
    IMG_4947.JPG
    321.8 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_4966.JPG
    IMG_4966.JPG
    146.3 KB · Views: 70

Kizerk

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Can't wait. This will be the eventual home of my Birch forest/clump, at least once it gets a bit older

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Somehow I missed it too. Whats up with that?

vancehanna

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
Shipped today !
yep he got a fine deal as it cost me 17.70 to ship! The only way USPS would ship was priory… or any others UPS FEDX were no better in price!
So if I post more pots I will “estimate the shipping cost” and ask you all to consider such in the bids.
Best always

VH
Ps the other pot Tums got was $34.17 shipping! Priority USPS

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Postage, like so many other things, is completely out of control. When I was selling pots with free shipping, I paid about $45 a couple times, and $60 and $70 + a couple of times.

vancehanna

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
Well, The point is not to necessarily "make money" but yeah to have a few extra bucks and buy my clay, oil paint (I'm a painter too) and on occasion a few other bonsai related things...duh! But yeah when you look at the pricing today we see the effects, yep!
On the other hand I must admit, I do find a soft comfortable feeling knowing someone in bonsai will love the damn thing! LOL

(funny in that when the last time I visited Kurt down at the Flower Market (bonsai and flowers*) in Dundee, MI which was bout 5 or more years ago, I saw three or four of "my" pots that had be bought up by him from various resale or estates or what not. I happened to comment to my buddy Paul Baresi (God rest his sole) at the time "hey Paul, here's one of my bonsai pots from about 1985 or so....and Kurt had them priced quite high... The 'Japanese' chop (my name in crude Kanji) was present as it is today and Kurt overheard and said, Damn I wondered who's pots those were, now I know!)

* certainly the best place to buy bonsai and pre bonsai, pots etc in all of MI. He should change the name to include bonsai somehow.

Top Bottom