Pots avialbe for purchase

vancehanna

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
Auction Starting at: $40.00US The pot(s) are High Fire Cone 6 glazed. They are hand made without the aid of templates. Minor variations on dimensions for top to bottom and such are present. Meaning: they are what they are: hand made and that means nothing is :square. I've shown the dimensions as measure in both English and Metric. If you're interested mention the letter A, B C etc.. Pot weights: 2.75# [1.24kg] I'll pay for shipping domestically USA, so be kind! LOL This is pot A Vance Hanna ( the chop is my name is somewhat Japanese as it was translated by an old gent when I visited the Japanese pavilian in NY world's fair '64. I used it thirty years ago with pots made at a community center, so it is what it is, a chop, a mark, an ID. The last photo( whith a hand in image) is taken under flourescent lighting.

Attachments

• 4953A.jpg
    4953A.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_4954a.jpg
    IMG_4954a.jpg
    275.3 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_4950A.jpg
    IMG_4950A.jpg
    185.6 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_4952Aother.jpg
    IMG_4952Aother.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_4930.JPG
    IMG_4930.JPG
    171.4 KB · Views: 142

Tums

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
I'm assuming this is only for the one large green pot shown in the pictures.

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I'm assuming this is only for the one large green pot shown in the pictures.
I am sure this is the case but the post is a bit confusing. It seems like 3 are to be listed and the other two are in the wings.

vancehanna

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
Tums : correct single large green pot. I showed in situ for the color.
it is pot A
Thank you

vancehanna

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
Check, papal, Venmo … and honestly send the check when you get the pot….

50+ years ago i visited Keith Scott in Chagrin Falls OH and bought some trees and pots.-I had no credit card (heck he could process it even if I had one hah!)Keith said to me “son, most all bonsai folks are honest so write ma a check!”
I’ve lived by that and been stung only once from a person I knew ( or thought I knew) from my old club.( A wealthy Dr.’s wife!) So be it.

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Ah-Vee-Al-Bay.

Avialbe!

Sorce

Top Bottom