POTS BUCKETS AND BUCKETS OF POTS ...3 truck loads to be exact

Jimdavis

Sapling
Reaction score
IMG_0115.JPG IMG_0120.JPG IMG_0149.JPG IMG_0154.JPG IMG_0115.JPG IMG_0118.JPG IMG_0120.JPG IMG_0148.JPG IMG_0149.JPG IMG_0152.JPG IMG_0154.JPG IMG_0158.JPG IMG_0164.JPG hi guys, here it's is .... I hit the mother of all pot hauls this weekend the holy grail of all holy grails once in a lifetime purchase of pots ... ok I'm done but I need some help identified some of the styles age exetra so I will be posting pictures of the various sizes and styles I have ..... and they are all for sale I don't beileive I could in 20 liftetimes use all of them and I need money lol .. enjoy the first pic is just a few that I had the time to wash and clean . They've all been sitting for years maybe decades in an abandoned nursery

Wilson

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Quite the haul! Abandoned nursery? Did you and the gang in the mystery machine find it?! I am sure you will be able to sell them online fairly easy, good luck!

Jimdavis

Sapling
Reaction score
@Wilson it was an auction of a farm estate and I just went looking for shade cloth and plastic for my greenhouse. They never mentioned it was a bonsai nursery on the flier so I went nuts and no one else new what the fuck was sitting in front of them lol

AZbonsai

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Man I am jealous! Nice haul. Hope you got a good deal.

Stickroot

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
All production pots?

Jimdavis

Sapling
Reaction score
@Stickroot by production you mean mass produced then for the most part yeah. There are some gems that caught my eye that I'll post pictures of tomorrow. From what I understand most of not all are from the 70's and some are stamed which I would really love to get some help identifying and by the looks of your avatar you might be the man to help me. But for what I paid for roughly 5-10 thousand pots I can't be mad man

my nellie

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9a
... ...They never mentioned it was a bonsai nursery on the flier so I went nuts and no one else new what the fuck was sitting in front of them lol
There is a saying in my country which roughly means :
if you are lucky, go to sleep and your luck/destiny is working in favor of you
I believe everyone who sees this will definitely be jealous :)

Anthony

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Got any shallow plain pottery types, shallow as in 1 or 2 inches internally ?
Lengths ?
Prices ?
Shipping to Florida $ ?
Good Day
Anthony

Giga

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7-8
Yeah sign me up i'll def take a few off your hands

Adair M

Pinus Envy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Michael Ryan Bell is an expert on pots. I don't know where you are, but it might be worthwhile to have him look at what you've got. Contact him via his web pAge.

Www.japanesebonsaipots.com (or something like that.

Top Bottom