Prayers/Meditations/Positive Energy Arrows/Healing Vibrations...please.

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
I normally would never ask something so intrusive of anyone...

But.. about 4 hours ago, a person (whom we know and are familiar with, positively, through family) chose to end their unbearable struggle in this life by driving her car into the Marina....

Not even 20 years old...

Here we are 7:20... vehicle nor individual recovered yet.... the surf is hell.. the Coast Gaurd is here...

We are close with the family and cannot imagine the pain...

Please send thoughts/prayers/vibrations/energy arrows of positive color.. WHATEVER you believe in....

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
So tragic. My heart is breaking for the parents. Such a hard thing to live with/through.😢

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
My prayers cover her family/friends as they try to learn to live in this changed world they are now tossed into. This has touched many whom I care about. You never are the same again. My heart breaks...

Mapleminx

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I’m late at spotting this post but thoughts and prayers to her family and all that knew her. I can’t even begin to comprehend the feeling of loss, such a sad and devastating situation. 😢

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
I’m late at spotting this post but thoughts and prayers to her family and all that knew her. I can’t even begin to comprehend the feeling of loss, such a sad and devastating situation. 😢
Thank you, ‘tis appreciated, friend.

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Here we go again.. always hoping to never have to post here.
Please send thoughts/prayers/vibrations/energy arrows of positive color.. WHATEVER you believe in....

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
Here we go again.. always hoping to never have to post here.
🙏

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😤😤😤😤😤😤

My town....

I know these people, and this DEFINITELY needs to be investigated..

I hope justice gets served.

Boom, bitch! (Sorry.. still REALLY upset at this story, they lived close.. My kids WAVED at that baby... 😭)

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score

Boom, bitch! (Sorry.. still REALLY upset at this story, they lived close.. My kids WAVED at that baby... 😭)
It won't help that poor baby, but at least she will be punished, albeit not enough.

Top Bottom