Prayers/Meditations/Positive Energy Arrows/Healing Vibrations...please.

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
This isn't a super emergency... But kind of a big deal for someone who lives at the "means" levels that we do....

So... apparently, someone in GA was using my banking information.... And spent a pretty good deal (well, for ME) of money.

The case has been opened, and I have a new card/account number...

But it could be 6 months, IF AT ALL, until I get reimbursed... And they are not sure of the entire scope... They are checking lenders, too... 😢🤢😡.

Cajunrider

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
This isn't a super emergency... But kind of a big deal for someone who lives at the "means" levels that we do....

So... apparently, someone in GA was using my banking information.... And spent a pretty good deal (well, for ME) of money.

But it could be 6 months, IF AT ALL, until I get reimbursed... And they are not sure of the entire scope... They are checking lenders, too... 😢🤢😡.
I am sorry about your situation. I hope you get it straightened out soon. Meanwhile, work hard with the bank, remind them that they are responsible for it too. Often it is them that are negligent in credential check. If it is caused by their negligence, you should not be the one who bears the financial burden.

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
I am sorry about your situation. I hope you get it straightened out soon. Meanwhile, work hard with the bank, remind them that they are responsible for it too. Often it is them that are negligent in credential check. If it is caused by their negligence, you should not be the one who bears the financial burden.
I really appreciate this advice.

Thank you, friend.

ShadyStump

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a

This happened to me last year. Pretty sure it was my ex, though.
Bank took care of everything, but it did take a little while.

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
Exactly. Someone got our routing and account number from a check I wrote to a big box store. They made fake checks that actually had our last name spelled wrong and used the same check number multiple times to write checks to themselves cleaning out my checking account. Now, we live in a VERY small town with a small local bank. When the manager called me to tell me she was embarrassed to tell me our account was overdrawn, I went up immediately to see what it was all about. I was beyond angry, pointing out that they KNEW what our checks looked like and our name was spelled wrong on these fake checks and yet they cashed them. They immediately shut the account down, set up a new one and our money was returned within a couple of hours. And I've never had to pay for checks since, although I rarely use them anymore.

Mapleminx

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Exactly. Someone got our routing and account number from a check I wrote to a big box store. They made fake checks that actually had our last name spelled wrong and used the same check number multiple times to write checks to themselves cleaning out my checking account. Now, we live in a VERY small town with a small local bank. When the manager called me to tell me she was embarrassed to tell me our account was overdrawn, I went up immediately to see what it was all about. I was beyond angry, pointing out that they KNEW what our checks looked like and our name was spelled wrong on these fake checks and yet they cashed them. They immediately shut the account down, set up a new one and our money was returned within a couple of hours. And I've never had to pay for checks since, although I rarely use them anymore.
Wait.,,people still use checks? I thought those were loooong gone as a payment method?

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Our household has been struggling with RSV for a few weeks. It has been much worse than Covid. Normally I don't waste time feeling sorry for ourselves over sickness.

But today, my oldest's eye and face began swelling, seemingly from an advanced sinus infection. Which is both FROM the RSV and also wasn't NOTICED, specifically, BECAUSE we were all just "sick WITH RSV".

Please keep him, Riley, In your thoughts.

TinyArt

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Our household has been struggling with RSV for a few weeks. It has been much worse than Covid. Normally I don't waste time feeling sorry for ourselves over sickness.

But today, my oldest's eye and face began swelling, seemingly from an advanced sinus infection. Which is both FROM the RSV and also wasn't NOTICED, specifically, BECAUSE we were all just "sick WITH RSV".

Will do!!! & Consider yourself hugged by the TinyAuntie!!!

ShadyStump

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a

No dying!

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Will do!!! & Consider yourself hugged by the TinyAuntie!!!
The boy's Mother was able to get them all seen by Urgent Care in Green Bay... I had to stay here, I am feeling pretty cruddy, and can't really take any medicine (hindered by that disclaimer on EVERYTHING that reads EITHER "Do not use if you have liver/kidney disease" OR "If you have liver/kidney issues ask your doctor."....)

Yeahhhhh.
..... I do ask... But the answer is almost ALWAYS "no". 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thank you for your thoughts/energy/prayers.

(Ooh! I just got these pictures)IMG_20221112_125918.jpgIMG_20221112_125920.jpg

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
Our household has been struggling with RSV for a few weeks.
My sister's 11 month old grandson had RSV and passed it throughout the family. He's also had a double ear infection for two months and been to the ER a couple of times. RSV seems to be a real issue with the little ones this year. I hope you and yours have a quick recovery.

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Something is happening.

I normally pay attention to the Green Bay area "blotter", major arrests and outline of relevant dispatch calls as it concerns my family's safety.

And over the past two days....

It's just been horrible. 😭

I don't even want to get into details...

But being, as stated earlier, one who pays attention, I can vouch for the statistics/numbers representing a monolithic hike.. in numbers, absolutely!.. But in severity, far worse. :(

Please keep areas like this in your thoughts...

ShadyStump

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Something is happening.

I normally pay attention to the Green Bay area "blotter", major arrests and outline of relevant dispatch calls as it concerns my family's safety.

And over the past two days....

It's just been horrible. 😭

I don't even want to get into details...

But being, as stated earlier, one who pays attention, I can vouch for the statistics/numbers representing a monolithic hike.. in numbers, absolutely!.. But in severity, far worse. :(

Please keep areas like this in your thoughts...
Might be time to move.

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a

😡😭😡😭😡😭😡😭

...please keep the people effected by this heartbreaking incident in your thoughts...

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score

😡😭😡😭😡😭😡😭

...please keep the people effected by this heartbreaking incident in your thoughts...
That is just heartbreaking. 😭 So many people would have been thrilled to adopt that poor baby. And what was going through the mind of the person who did that? Desperation, mental illness? I'm certainly not going to judge but I bet that decision will haunt that person the rest of their lives. RIP baby.

ShadyStump

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
That is just heartbreaking. 😭 So many people would have been thrilled to adopt that poor baby. And what was going through the mind of the person who did that? Desperation, mental illness? I'm certainly not going to judge but I bet that decision will haunt that person the rest of their lives. RIP baby.
Unfortunately, I do know what goes through the minds of the sort of women who do this. It's a complicated mix of apathy and insecurity.
Once they realize the baby isn't the easy meal ticket they'd hoped for, it's no longer useful, but they won't give it up properly because they're afraid of being judged by the stranger they hand the kid off to.

I'm already a bit cranky tonight, so I'll stop.

Top Bottom