Prayers/Meditations/Positive Energy Arrows/Healing Vibrations...please.

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
My partner, Andrea. Is cutrently in Green Bay ER...

Due to her stopping her depo shot.. not getting the second one.. she’s been losing alot of blood and weight at surprising rates.
Sending hugs, prayers, good thoughts. I hope she is OK. (what is a depo shot?)

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
A twice a year injected contraceptive. Sometimes used for medical treatment purposes.
Yes.. she was basically pressured into the first shot by the OB.. then didn’t want the second one..

Birth control like THAT destroys women’s systems..

While vasectomies are cheap, outpatient AND reversible....

C’mon fellas.. 🤣

ShadyStump

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Yes.. she was basically pressured into the first shot by the OB.. then didn’t want the second one..

Birth control like THAT destroys women’s systems..

While vasectomies are cheap, outpatient AND reversible....

C’mon fellas.. 🤣
Did mine after number four arrived three years ago.
I found it absolutely hilarious that the urologist in town who does it just happens to be right nextdoor to the local pregnancy center.

Anactotally, talking with people it seems big chubby guys recover faster afterward. Imma go with more packing material protecting the merchandise. I am not, so I was down for a day, and lounging with around with a bag of frozen peas in my pants for two.
No, we did not eat those peas.

Do keep in mind, though, that there's only like a 40% overall success rate with reversals. Better if you do it sooner, but chances of success decrease over time.

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Did mine after number four arrived three years ago.
I found it absolutely hilarious that the urologist in town who does it just happens to be right nextdoor to the local pregnancy center.

Anactotally, talking with people it seems big chubby guys recover faster afterward. Imma go with more packing material protecting the merchandise. I am not, so I was down for a day, and lounging with around with a bag of frozen peas in my pants for two.
No, we did not eat those peas.

Do keep in mind, though, that there's only like a 40% overall success rate with reversals. Better if you do it sooner, but chances of success decrease over time.
Good for you, I had no idea! I’m strongly considering it, myself.

When I started reading your response, I was all, “Wow, I did NOT picture Nate as a “bigger” guy.” I got it figured out..

But I think eating the peas is a gray area... I’d do it.

🤣🤣

ShadyStump

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Good for you, I had no idea! I’m strongly considering it, myself.

When I started reading your response, I was all, “Wow, I did NOT picture Nate as a “bigger” guy.” I got it figured out..

But I think eating the peas is a gray area... I’d do it.

🤣🤣
We fed them to the chickens, but then ate some of the chickens.
Does that count?

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Andrea and Niko just tested positive for Covid..

While horrible.. we have been able stay mostly separate.. there was only 1 intermittent day where the boys may have caught it.. and no one else is showing symptoms...

So Jasper, Riley, and I will be "keeping away".. (Jasper and Myself are the "high risk" individuals.

🥸

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Not to lecture here but you know enough to keep your immune systems in good order.
Stay safe, stay healthy, stay happy and nutty ;)
Oh yes! We wore masks in Overly crowded areas BEFORE covid.. due to my son's severe Asthma and my cirrhosis. Always "armed" with hand sanitizer BEFORE covid too...

And healthy living destroyed my previous circles of friends..so I'm somewhat reclusive..2019 was a big year in my life.. THEN 2020 happened...

but I was painstakingly "ready"

🥸

Mapleminx

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Andrea and Niko just tested positive for Covid..

While horrible.. we have been able stay mostly separate.. there was only 1 intermittent day where the boys may have caught it.. and no one else is showing symptoms...

So Jasper, Riley, and I will be "keeping away".. (Jasper and Myself are the "high risk" individuals.

🥸
Keeping you and your family in my thoughts. Hope it does not spread and that those infected have an easy time of it. 🤞🤞🤞

Top Bottom