pre bonsai Mark

Reaction score
I grow stuff, if it’s good I sell it. If it’s great it sells fast, when it avsilable I sell, when I’m growing or collecting I get reclusive(elusive). I’m not really a business, I grow stuff then sell it, I don’t do special orders, contracts or promises. I grow what I like not what you like. Sometimes I have 1 sometimes I have a bazillion.
I’m about to have a bazillion again,,,,but everybody keeps bugging me telling me I’m sn asshole, no I am a whole ass,

Im sorry I cannot grow enough for everybody but I’m trying

Brian Van Fleet

Pretty Fly for a Bonsai Guy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8A
I grow stuff, if it’s good I sell it. If it’s great it sells fast, when it avsilable I sell, when I’m growing or collecting I get reclusive(elusive). I’m not really a business, I grow stuff then sell it, I don’t do special orders, contracts or promises. I grow what I like not what you like. Sometimes I have 1 sometimes I have a bazillion.
I’m about to have a bazillion again,,,,but everybody keeps bugging me telling me I’m sn asshole, no I am a whole ass,

I want to buy a tree from you. I’ll chase you around FB until I catch up with you one day.?. Love your attention to detail.

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a

There's no such thing as bad publicity :)

Now your trees will just be 2x as much in demand! What are you doing wasting time on this web site! Get crackin'! :)

August44

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
That site on Facebook that he is on is private and one can't just go on there and look. I asked to be a member of it awhile back and never received an answer. I don't understand that

MiguelMC

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10b
Does anyone has an European alternative some new that sells pretty bonsai bread for the purpose of becoming bonsai at a fair price

D

Deleted member 21616

Overpriced! Again who am I to say since that is the amount people willing to pay.

what exactly are you basing your claim on, if not the going rate for which demand far exceeds supply?

substratum

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
That site on Facebook that he is on is private and one can't just go on there and look. I asked to be a member of it awhile back and never received an answer. I don't understand that
If you are on FB, just request to join the group. There are several related FB pages with different criteria for the bonsai materials being sold. If you don't want to have notices cluttering your feed, adjust settings accordingly.

Top Bottom