Pretty generic system...but it works for me

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
For me...my climate, this works.

Most know I was away for 13 days in Honduras on a mission trip. How did my trees fare?

First...we have a house guest who has taken care of things every year we have gone. I leave care sheets in case we don't have Wi-Fi when we reach the village. (Trees, dogs,reptiles and usually chinchillas but they were taken to the exotic vet this year with one not feeling well) It's iffy at best. So no questions or did she say...? This year I set blocks out to line up sprinkler with in case it got bumped.
20180710_094021.jpg20180710_092838.jpg20180710_093047.jpg

AZbonsai

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Simplicity at its finest! Looks great. Hope your mission trip went well!

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Simplicity at its finest! Looks great. Hope your mission trip went well!
You nailed it! It works...I hand water when at home. Knowing it works...having no fear or concern is huge when away.

Mission trip went exceedingly well. Totally had the project turned over to us. Need to do some more fundraising and find more churches to sponcer us now. Previously a family named Batson started it. But see we have the heart to see it through. Their own life has taken to where mission physically being there is more difficult at this time.

AZbonsai

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
You nailed it! It works...I hand water when at home. Knowing it works...having no fear or concern is huge when away.

Mission trip went exceedingly well. Totally had the project turned over to us. Need to do some more fundraising and find more churches to sponcer us now. Previously a family named Batson started it. But see we have the heart to see it through. Their own life has taken to where mission physically being there is more difficult at this time.
Good to hear. My prayers are with you and your endeavor. Do you have a link to your mission page? I would like to read about it.

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b

jeanluc83

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
I took a family vacation for about 5 days a couple of weeks ago. I didn't have anyone to water my trees so I picked up an Orbit hose time and a sprinkler. I set up the sprinkler to hit everything as evenly as I could and set the timer to come on twice a day for 10 minutes each. When I got back there was one tree that was a little stressed but other than that everything did great including the weeds under my benches. It turned out that I could have gotten away with about 5 minutes twice a day but all was good.

Top Bottom