Principles of Bonsai Design 2nd Pressing Pre-Orders

Apex37

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Thought I'd let my fellow B-nutters know if they hadn't already. Stone Lantern is doing pre-orders for the 2nd pressing of Principles of Bonsai Design by David De Groot. This one has been sold out for a bit and I've been looking for it.

They're doing a big sale too, so just do what I did and find an excuse to get that free shipping by buying a bunch of things you don't need! 😄

Coppersdad

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Thought I'd let my fellow B-nutters know if they hadn't already. Stone Lantern is doing pre-orders for the 2nd pressing of Principles of Bonsai Design by David De Groot. This one has been sold out for a bit and I've been looking for it.

They're doing a big sale too, so just do what I did and find an excuse to get that free shipping by buying a bunch of things you don't need! 😄
PLEASE know this isn't just another press run. This is the 2nd edition of this famous book. Dave revised and updated his original material. The new edition now has photographs to illustrate much of the material.

ptolomeo

Sapling
Reaction score
Unfortunately shipping to EU is 36USD more than the book itself... And 60USD for 2 units. Any idea of it will be possible to order somewhere in Europe?

hampton

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Thank you for posting. I was looking to purchase this late last year without success.

Best,
Zak

Reaction score
Literally just hopped on to post this link and saw this. Amazing that it's getting a new edition.

Apex37

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Unfortunately shipping to EU is 36USD more than the book itself... And 60USD for 2 units. Any idea of it will be possible to order somewhere in Europe?
Honestly I'm not sure. I'd maybe reach out to Stone Lantern and see if they know anyone selling over in EU.

hampton

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
I received mine in the mail a few weeks ago. Fantastic read and reference material.

Deep Sea Diver

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Likely far swifter to have Stone Lantern ship the book then wait for it to appear overseas. Shouldn’t be an issue, I bought Bonsai Maples from overseas and earlier Janine Droste‘s Satsuki book.

cheers
DSD sends

Kadebe

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Likely far swifter to have Stone Lantern ship the book then wait for it to appear overseas. Shouldn’t be an issue, I bought Bonsai Maples from overseas and earlier Janine Droste‘s Satsuki book.

cheers
DSD sends
Yup....Ordered the book a few days ago at Stonelantern. Also have Janine'👍s book

Top Bottom