Reaction score
USDA Zone
Do you recommend it?

Deep Sea Diver

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Definately a good book to study design. Dave spent many hours during his years as Curator of the Pacific Bonsai Museum in WA developing this book. Stone Lantern reprinted a second edition recently. It is the same as the hard cover he released a couple years ago, which was sold out quickly.

cheers
DSD sends

Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Definately a good book to study design. Dave spent many hours during his years as Curator of the Pacific Bonsai Museum in WA developing this book. Stone Lantern reprinted a second edition recently. It is the same as the hard cover he released a couple years ago, which was sold out quickly.

cheers
DSD sends
I think it actually has a new section or two and has more and updated illustrations, but mostly the same quality content.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Do you recommend it?
It's a great book on the aesthetic styling of trees. Theory and practice. No horticultural advice (as far as I remember), just how and why of aesthetics in general.

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a

Paradox

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Yea I have to admit I also ordered a copy of the new edition to see what they added if anything

RJG2

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Yea I have to admit I also ordered a copy of the new edition to see what they added if anything
Same. I haven't gotten too far into the new one, but haven't found the new stuff yet.

Top Bottom