Probably Nothing Major, But...

ShadyStump

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Screenshot (24).png

Screenshot (25).png

More IT tickets than I ever wanted submit lately at work, so maybe it's just getting to me, but thought I'd point this out to @Bonsai Nut or anyone else who might have that sort of job around here before the site blows up.
I click the highlighted thread in the 1st pic, and get the screen in the second. Tried multiple times, them out of curiosity tried finding it by going through the OP's profile and content. All no-gos.

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
View attachment 394393

View attachment 394394

More IT tickets than I ever wanted submit lately at work, so maybe it's just getting to me, but thought I'd point this out to @Bonsai Nut or anyone else who might have that sort of job around here before the site blows up.
I click the highlighted thread in the 1st pic, and get the screen in the second. Tried multiple times, them out of curiosity tried finding it by going through the OP's profile and content. All no-gos.
Same thing happened to me when I clicked on it.

Wires_Guy_wires

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
Seems like those emoji's go right into the address, which shouldn't happen. To my knowledge they should be converted to code, so any device can make sense of what it (the URL) says instead of the device's interpretation of what those emoji's mean.
Can the title be edited by mods so those emoji's aren't there?
Seems like browsers can't make sense out of "%F0%9F%98%82%F0%9F%98%82%F0%9F%98%82" which is pretty logical since those percentage signs aren't usually present in URL's.

Top Bottom