• DSC06318.jpg
    DSC06318.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 79

berobinson82

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
My favorite bougies are the ones that have deadwood contrasted against the bright pink foliage and small white flowers. If it were warmer here, I'd love to have similar.

Excellent progression. Lovely tree.

The forum is better for posts like these.

lordy

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Sam, you know my feelings about your stuff, and this is another fine example. Keep em coming. It makes me think warm weather is just around the corner, even though Punxsatawny Phil lives under a cloud, so no shadow. Another couple of months...alas.
Thanks

Poink88

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Trees behind the plant... :p

You missed the joke. I know what bananas are (coming from the Philippines) LOL. I am kidding about B-Nut's comment of "Nice tree"...if it is for the bananas. ;)

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Thank you for the time of sharing...so...you took a few years to get the desired dead wood look. It looks amazing by the way! I love that you seen a vision...and in time helped it progress from a mental visual to one we all could see.

Eric Group

Masterpiece
Reaction score
Amazing tree Sam! Thanks for sharing... Reminded me to go water my two Bougies... They just struggle through the winter for me here. I am going to repot them soon and hope for a great growing season! I sometimes wish it was warm enough for me to leave the. Outside here, but if it was then I wouldn't really be able to keep my true favorites- Japanese Maples... So there is some give and take. I just need to develope a better indoor area for tropicals. I'd love to see my Bouganvilla thrive and be able tog e a buttonwood! I just love the way they look! Ficus are not my favorites, and it s hard to find good ones for sale around here...

Where are you located BTW Sam?

sam

Chumono
Reaction score
Amazing tree Sam! Thanks for sharing... Reminded me to go water my two Bougies... They just struggle through the winter for me here. I am going to repot them soon and hope for a great growing season! I sometimes wish it was warm enough for me to leave the. Outside here, but if it was then I wouldn't really be able to keep my true favorites- Japanese Maples... So there is some give and take. I just need to develope a better indoor area for tropicals. I'd love to see my Bouganvilla thrive and be able tog e a buttonwood! I just love the way they look! Ficus are not my favorites, and it s hard to find good ones for sale around here...

Where are you located BTW Sam?

thanks eric.

I live in hawaii

best wishes, sam

Top Bottom