Puppy Advice Needed

drew33998

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8-9
That’s right juds. Giving up was never an option. Luckily the warm bottle in the penguin did soothe him the next night and the rest is history. It really helped having an older dam in the house to show cooper his manners. She really didont take too nicely to him trying to latch on her??. He’s a sweet little guy and so is his little brother. Except his little brother is a human that thinks he is a dinosaur .

drew33998

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8-9
Just let him sleep in your bed. It’s fun. Lol
I do when I’m feeling lonely but otherwise it’s in the crate. Too much dog hair everywhere. I love having dogs around but I’m thinking the next one will be outdoors 24/7 except in the really cold nights

amcoffeegirl

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
I do when I’m feeling lonely but otherwise it’s in the crate. Too much dog hair everywhere. I love having dogs around but I’m thinking the next one will be outdoors 24/7 except in the really cold nights
No don’t do that!!! That’s a sad life for a dog to be outside and alone. Dogs are pack animals. They want to be involved with the family.

drew33998

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8-9
I’ve hd dogs most my life. Usually two at a time but they were always outside dogs until my ex moved in with her sweet little pit girl that changed my mind about the breed. Then couple years later comes the boy. I still have both. She is 13 and starting to go deaf and blind. She stayed with me BC I have a large yard that she can run around in and just be happier than living in a condo. But when she goes the boy might be going outside!!! We have neighbor dogs so he’ll be alright

M. Frary

Bonsai Godzilla
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I have what's known as a German Shedder.
He is inside a lot! Sleeps on the bed.
I could give a care less about hair.
Got a Shark vacuum.

GailC

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
4-5
Yep. hair is just part of owning a dog. So is dirty paw prints, drool, butt scootchies and pecker tracks. Sometimes I think there is more hair on my bed then on the dog and my dust bunnies are big enough to pack off a small child.

Reaction score
Putting a dog outside 24/7 is basically abuse. Every outside dog I have met was unhappy and living a lonely, sad life. As said before they are pack animals and taking the pack away from them should count as abuse. Unless you have a pack of outside dogs, that's okay. Not great, just okay.

Top Bottom