Put your favorite stone you have on this thread (doesn’t have to be suiseki)

Reaction score
USDA Zone
Also put places you like to go searching for suiseki or cool stones If you want.

Reaction score
I've got a lot of favourites, but here is most of my suiseki with daiza, most self found, some bought. One or two or three from China, some from Japan, most from Germany, but also Sweden, Belgium, Austria and the Netherlands, amongst others.

20200105_230330.jpg

There's boxes full of gemstones and other rocks too, but they are in storage at my parental home.

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
We go rock hunting quite a bit..

I’ll do my favorites from this week..

First.. a neat viewing stone. (I will be starting a “Presents from the lake” viewing stone thread for this and others soon.)504B9E1F-940D-422D-BDB2-39D55F05D997.jpeg
Next, just a couple of my favorites from recent excursions.F2315901-D77A-4915-BB72-35140E340962.jpeg

johnbaz

Mame
Reaction score
I just found this one at the bottom of my garden today, I don't recall acquiring it though so i've no idea where it came from, I've also no idea of what type of stone it is either!! 🤔
vtX1vZK.jpg
wj9vkSY.jpg

EzPE4ll.jpg

It's with a couple more stones in this pic, None are as nice as the others i've seen in this part of the forum though!
uY5oSZb.jpg

John 👍

hinmo24t

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7A
i live ten mins to a big wave beach with cobbles everywhere, smoothed and rounded from the surf and tides. quite the sound too

Top Bottom