Quarantine Virtual Show

BrianBay9

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Since we are in "shelter in place" and our club show got cancelled I tried to recreate what I had in mind for the show with these photos. Cut me some slack - I don't have a great place to set up, and I had another four weeks for more budding and finish. Still these are the trees I was planning to offer for the show. Boxwood and Ficus microcarpa. Still trying to decide which is the front on the big boxwood. Anyone else care to join in?

Show boxwood 1.jpg
Show boxwood 2.jpg

Show Ficus.jpg

Forsoothe!

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Since we are in "shelter in place" and our club show got cancelled I tried to recreate what I had in mind for the show with these photos. Cut me some slack - I don't have a great place to set up, and I had another four weeks for more budding and finish. Still these are the trees I was planning to offer for the show. Boxwood and Ficus microcarpa. Still trying to decide which is the front on the big boxwood. Anyone else care to join in?

View attachment 289546
View attachment 289547

View attachment 289548
I really love the Boxwood. I would love to see it evolve to layers of clouds even more...

BrianBay9

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I really love the Boxwood. I would love to see it evolve to layers of clouds even more...

Thanks. Work in progress, although I think it looks a whole bunch better in person than in my photos.

Forsoothe!

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Well, if we're going to have a virtual show, here's a four-point leftover from last year that I haven't posted because nobody ever asks about the species!
2019 AABS Show 4 point display.jpg

Jzack605

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7B
I was at a clients property with some old Boxwood, man I want to dig some old ones up bad. If I get lucky one will get Boxwood blight so I can recommend removing all of them if they don't want to treat them.

Top Bottom