Quick styling Larch

Reaction score
USDA Zone
A5C9537B-28A7-4138-A872-C69A2EC172D9.png44F4A211-AFDB-4D20-AA80-A24069EC8652.jpeg
The before picture is pretty hard to see but I thought I would post this Larch I just styled. It came out of the ground after 15 years two years ago. I set two or three main branches last year and just did more or less a full styling. I would love to find a rock to pot this in but rocks are harder to find than good trees for me. The only thing I don’t like about this tree is the basic S curve of the trunk, to me it is not that natural.

I was fully planning to sell this tree but now that I styled it I think I like. I will probably still sell it eventually.

WinstonWolfe

Sapling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
4-5
Great movement and taper. You started training that in ground 15 years ago, and finally collected? Or is that just an age estimate? If you do decide to sell, HMU. I'd be interested

Reaction score
USDA Zone
Great movement and taper. You started training that in ground 15 years ago, and finally collected? Or is that just an age estimate? If you do decide to sell, HMU. I'd be interested
Nice work. Same question re: whether you ground grew this one?
Thanks guys, I love styling and this one was fun. My friend grew it in the ground for 15 years. So yes it was ground grown and dug up 2 years ago.

Top Bottom