Quit Crabbing, I saw you!

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
20180411_143721.jpg
20180411_143729.jpg

It had a little better movement...and a future that makes good sense!

And it's still pushin purty, and my sawing action was anything but!

Not certain...but I got this Crazy Wicked Simple Deep Blue Fletcher Kaufman round that oughtta pop with this red and any other flower or fruit color. . ..
FB_IMG_1523020858388.jpg

I eyeballed this for like an hour, half giving someone else a chance to BIN it cause I felt I was stealing...half Google searching for anything this simple and Blue.

I came to the conclusion this was in fact quite the one of a kind pot, despite its "electric blue" appearance, and I think somehow folks couldn't get passed the white, which will be hidden. ....

Anyway I got this pot and I am so happy with it, It was definitely "stolen"!

Anyway....I told FK I was going to plant this thing full of regret for those who did not Buy it Now!

Just like your Crabbing!

This is that Regret!

Stop Crabbing and do the work!

Thanks @GailC you layered a wonderfully useful plant!
Though I may relayer it!;)

Sorce

GrimLore

Bonsai Nut alumnus... we miss you
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
And it's still pushin purty

Seems it will be fine, any idea what type it is? I have a Dolgo Russian that has very similar bark but never shows any red as that one. There is also a potted Snowdrift here that shows a lot more reddish on the new Spring growth but not on the leaf like so -
IMG_1842.JPG

Grimmy

M. Frary

Bonsai Godzilla
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I've been eyeing up the old pink profusion crab in my sister's yard to layer a branch from.
I'm not really a flowering tree type of guy so it will be done for sale or trade if it takes.
Knowing me I'll trade it for some type of pine at our show.
Maybe a juniper. I need some more of those too.

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
idea what type it is?
I can't recall maybe @GailC has mentioned...

What I do know ....is back in the day...I noted suckers from even green leaved trees being red.

I feel origin, time of year, age of growth, temperature ....all can effect this emerging color.

Crabapple is one I've never kept except a seedling for a couple years...subsequently killed by repotting in spring...

But I do believe it was a Crabapple I was lost in when At the park with my kids when I got "profiled" for hallucinating on drugs...because I think about them so much...so there's that! Lol!

Education in everything!

Even in the back of a police cruiser!
(Fuuuck that!)

Sorce

M. Frary

Bonsai Godzilla
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Even in the back of a police cruiser!
I graduated past that,the next time they try they might want the paddy wagon. I don't fit in the back of these new cop cars here. Impala. I have to lay down in the back. And don't get me talking about cuff sizes. They have to use 2 sets on me.
I have a friend who kicked the rear door open of a state police car. He broke it. Had to pay for the fix.

GrimLore

Bonsai Nut alumnus... we miss you
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
I feel origin, time of year, age of growth, temperature ....all can effect this emerging color.

Yes, the ones here are quite different then each other and are both growing in Full East/West sun potted. The variety has a lot to do with it, I believe more so. I do have some Fruit trees that shoot new red growth though like this Apricot that started to open Flowers today -

IMG_1838.JPG

Grimmy

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Something about getting pulled over with a flowering tree in the front seat ....

Or a pine. ....

Who is more likely to get pistol whipped ?

It's a trick question!

Sorce

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Something about getting pulled over with a flowering tree in the front seat ....

Or a pine. ....

Who is more likely to get pistol whipped ?

It's a trick question!

Sorce
A story I have heard you refer to twice now...but have not heard in full order. Care to share...or even a link where once told fully?

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
A story I have heard you refer to twice now...but have not heard in full order. Care to share...or even a link where once told fully?

The one about me "tripping" in the park?

Getting profiled as a terrorist?

Having Guns at my head?

They are all different!
All recently referenced!

Lol! I'll tell it again!

Sorce

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
? FOR REAL!?! Goodness...don't you live an eventful life!!!

There is another....
The one relevant to "I saw you"..

I was about 15 and walking home about 15 minutes passed cerfue and got stopped...
They said I was "described to the T" as Having been breaking onto cars or something, (which I gave up years before this), So I offered the phone number of my friend, so he could confirm with them I was just there, and hadn't the time to be doing anything else...
They said no one answered....
But I asked my friend if anyone called and They said no...
I was lied to...

On top of that, they took my cigarettes and weed and I got tickets for both ....
But at court, no mention was made of the weed....
So that, "this ticket has been written, I can't Chang it"...a lie...
Of course that is only unless the police have children they keep weed for...

I later learned that the kid who shot my 2 friends....was a cops son...and drug dealing gang banger...

This person was never arrested or charged with a crime.

Not to mention I was underage and My mother was supposed to be notified of this entire situation.

They shouldn't be allowed this power.

FTP!

Sorce

M. Frary

Bonsai Godzilla
Reaction score
USDA Zone
They shouldn't be allowed this power.
They will all lie to someone when they think they can get away with it.
I just lie back.
They think you're just going to lie to them anyway.
The truth doesn't work with cops. They won't believe you anyway. It's how they are and I treat them accordingly.
And always remember,a lie is just as good as the truth as long as you stick to it.

GailC

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
4-5
@sorce @GrimLore I don't know the variety, not even sure of the mothers trees origin. It does have somewhat reddish leaves all summer and the blooms are a pale lavenderish shade with very dark fruit.

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Mmmmmmm!

Perfect!

Sorce

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I haphazardly threw this "cutting" trunk in the garden.
While thinning beet seedlings yesterday I noticed it has many leaves too!

Shit.....Dos!

Sorce

Top Bottom