Rain and Wane Auction #7

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Bidding to Start at $90 with minimum of $1 increments. Auction will end at 8PM Central Standard Time, Sunday, June 14th, 2020. I will post the end of bidding. The first Highest bid before that post wins.
Free Shipping to United States and Puerto Rico only. Cannot ship international at this time. Paypal.

A lightly applied Jun glaze, leaves an interesting "old world map" look, showing soft blue where thicker and in the etched design, which is a first on a Rain and Wane joint. Some iron spotting provides interest for the owner, still the pot remains silent for display.

8 x 6 by 1 7\8th inches, this is Rain and Wane 2020 gas fired.

_DSC0007.JPG

_DSC0008.JPG

_DSC0009.JPG

_DSC0010.JPG

_DSC0011.JPG

_DSC0012.JPG

_DSC0013.JPG

Thanks.

Sorce

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Any clue as to when you will be able to ship internationally?

I don't know if the ban has been lifted. I am still avoiding the pains, and I'd like to see something go through smoothly before I commit.

Been thinking about having a PU somewhere, the Nationals...other...🤷.
Was speaking with the Sorceress about our large and growing international community last night.

Man, I still have you pegged in Canada, even after I look! WT!

Sorce

Wires_Guy_wires

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
What ban are you talking about exactly?
I think some travel bans are still in place, but the export and import of goods never stopped. I know for sure because I processed US and Canadian samples in the lab.

How on earth did you link me to Canada? I rarely speak English when I'm drunk, but I've been told I sound Canadian when I do.. In Spain, by Englishmen living in Indonesia.

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I heard, or read, that they weren't accepting international packages, this could have been for one day at just my post office.

I think you showed up at the same time as 2 Canadians, and only one posts anymore, so I replaced you with the other. Could be as stupid as I thought, "that guy from Canada" once, then pinned it on you! Maybe my mind only has room for 2 from the Netherlands and one that moved to Germany? Lol!

Is your climate similar?

Sorce

Wires_Guy_wires

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
I heard, or read, that they weren't accepting international packages, this could have been for one day at just my post office.

I think you showed up at the same time as 2 Canadians, and only one posts anymore, so I replaced you with the other. Could be as stupid as I thought, "that guy from Canada" once, then pinned it on you! Maybe my mind only has room for 2 from the Netherlands and one that moved to Germany? Lol!

Is your climate similar?

Sorce
Our climate used to be somewhat similar to southern Canada. Back when I was a kid, I could ride a sled to school and we'd have freezing winters. I remember riding my bicycle through a foot of snow for 5 miles to school, when I was 15 or so. Kids nowadays are lucky to see any snow. We usually get one or two hours to make a snowman, and that's about it.
Nowadays our climate is closer to southern France or northern Italy. We just had our first rains in the past three or four months. Our summers last until november now, while back in the days they used to end in september.

I'm fine with being perceived as Canadian though. They're good people. Whatever floots your boot! But.. Kapsalon is the better version of poutine and there's nobody that can ever change my mind on that.

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
End.

Sorce

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Yahoooooo😄

If you don't mind, if you post a pic of a small tree or plant that you didn't figure on potting in these, I'll find something as fitting as possible and include that 2.

Since you took 2 of these auctions.

Cheers!

Sorce

Crawforde

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
Thank you sir!
I’ll take a couple of shots when I water in the morning.
Things that may be ready to step up to a real pot soon.

Underdog

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
As do I! Nice pots posted here. weed ash glaze LOL

Crawforde

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
How about a rock?
I have a tree I want to put in this pot, and the pot and rock together just don’t do it for me.
Or anything a little literatiish
76DD32D1-A567-4AA9-B3B1-C7006EC83C3F.jpeg

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Nice!
I wanted to do this for the challenge and exercise of the pairing. Not much more challenging than a rock!

I personally don't like rock on rock and that pot looks rock.

Fun!

Sorce

Crawforde

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
Yea
And, That coffee cup is way too close to the edge.
That would be a Monday morning disaster.
The rock is a bit cooler in person. Greys and blues, and a touch of brown on some of the veins of calcite.

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
weed ash glaze

They said, "you're going to have to smoke a lotta weed to have enough....."

I did this... Brush off your shoulder move, swept it up and had enough to glaze 8 more pots! Lol!
Now If I can only make alumina from all these cans!

Sorce

Crawforde

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
The pot is cement.
Most of mine are. I’m a cheap old sob, and when redoing the bathroom there was some extra, so....
Pots of course.

Crawforde

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
This pot will go well with my WEED SCIENCE t shirt lol.

Crawforde

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
This pot is wonderful.
Much nicer than the pictures.
I hate to dog on Source, but he is a much better potter than photographer.
Hmmm, if that continues there won’t be much competition.
I’m not sure who is going in it, but I think some of my trees are going to be jealous.

Top Bottom