random bonsai video, member here?

hinmo24t

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7A
should be reconciling checking account for work

anyone ever see this or know the owner from here?

the spruce they worked on looks awesome i think

Dav4

Drop Branch Murphy
Reaction score
SE MI- Bonsai'd for 12 years both MA and N GA
USDA Zone
6a
neat, 2ish hrs away from where im sitting
I see a day trip in your future... rt 495 and it's practically a straight shot between New England Bonsai and Bonsai West... lunch in Littleton and dinner in Bellingham before the drive back home... perfect.

hinmo24t

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7A
I see a day trip in your future... rt 495 and it's practically a straight shot between New England Bonsai and Bonsai West... lunch in Littleton and dinner in Bellingham before the drive back home... perfect.
that does sound nice. will run it by the lady for a daycation

Dav4

Drop Branch Murphy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Anywhere in particular you recommend down in "town" more a suburban area or along 495?
I moved away from there 12 years ago, so my recommendations would be dated to say the least. There will be decent restaurants within a 15-20 minute drive in from Bellingham in either direction on rt 495. Luciano's in Wrentham is/was my favorite Italian restaurant in the area... maybe 20 minutes south of Bellingham.

LanceMac10

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Pete's Bluebird for mammoth, cheap steaks....Worchester is the new spot for great dining....tons of nice spots on Grand Road in /around Groton.

Zuma doing some nice work at BonsaiWest, NEBG...not sure what is going on down there, fallen off a bit.

LanceMac10

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Try to get to BonsaiWest for/if "Open House" ever happens again. Nice mellow time in the garden with some screw top wine and some victuals.... :cool:

Dav4

Drop Branch Murphy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Pete's Bluebird for mammoth, cheap steaks....Worchester is the new spot for great dining....tons of nice spots on Grand Road in /around Groton.

Zuma doing some nice work at BonsaiWest, NEBG...not sure what is going on down there, fallen off a bit.
Wasn't it bought by Bonsaioutlet.com a few years ago? I was afraid that when the original owners left, the place wouldn't maintain the quality that made them worth a long drive to get to... haven't been there since before the sale and not sure I'll bother this summer when I visit.

Paradox

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Wasn't it bought by Bonsaioutlet.com a few years ago? I was afraid that when the original owners left, the place wouldn't maintain the quality that made them worth a long drive to get to... haven't been there since before the sale and not sure I'll bother this summer when I visit.

yes it was bought by the owner of Bonsaioutlet. The old owners are gone but he kept Jun, the guy that took care of the bonsai and does some development on some. He has also had training in Japan.
They still sell quality trees and they still have John Romano doing his school there so I wouldn't just discount it because of the new owner.

Top Bottom