Random images are awesome!

Hack Yeah!

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
I really enjoy looking through the random images when I open bnut. I was thinking how great it would be if that could be expanded. Perhaps grab all the images from a forum? Would be great just to swipe through maples or pines or....

Branching out

Seedling
Reaction score
I agree! I've been trying to get inspiration for the ponderosa pine I bought recently and have been looking through images on bnut and anywhere I can find ponderosa pine and other bonsai images! I'm not suggesting that it look exactly like Pinterest, but the tiled images that go across the page would provide an interesting experience and maybe provide inspiration for unique or rather, new ideas for design aesthetics for trees? Not sure if that makes sense but just my thought.

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Uuuuhg the random images reminds me of a time when I kept incorrect trees indoors.. and thought that adding pictures THROUGH that channel was the ONLY way to attach them to posts..

🤦🏽‍♂️🤓🤣🤣🤣

Tycoss

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
It might be a good idea to attach a set of images of trees/pots worked on by members as a sort of "online portfolio". That way members can see the species, style and quality of another member's trees without having to dig through the forums.

I have used the tree thread and random images to see who to ask about specific species/styles, but a portfolio attached to our profiles might make it easier for newer members.

Top Bottom