Reaction score
USDA Zone
Really nice!

rollwithak

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
You know I’m coming after these too and I gotta remember to check penumbras eBay page. Lol. Maybe he’ll tag me when he posts stuff lol
You’re lucky I didn’t know what the hell was going on for @sorce auction.... I’ll be ready next time. 😈

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Thanks for the mention. My shop is still in a disarray. I have been getting a lot done but not pottery. I have been continuing to help my parents out as they have multiple issues. This has caused me to shy away from my pottery because it is necessary to schedule blocks of time to approach the clay at different drying and curing times. It is not something I can hit one day and come back a week later unless it is in its final pre-fire drying. Sometimes moving from one stage to another is just hours and sometimes days, while most often in between. I do have a few small pots on my eBay site of penumbra2001. Nothing all that impressive and a few are older pieces that were boxed up awhile.

Trenthany

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10A
Thanks for the mention. My shop is still in a disarray. I have been getting a lot done but not pottery. I have been continuing to help my parents out as they have multiple issues. This has caused me to shy away from my pottery because it is necessary to schedule blocks of time to approach the clay at different drying and curing times. It is not something I can hit one day and come back a week later unless it is in its final pre-fire drying. Sometimes moving from one stage to another is just hours and sometimes days, while most often in between. I do have a few small pots on my eBay site of penumbra2001. Nothing all that impressive and a few are older pieces that were boxed up awhile.
I saved your page but I don’t check eBay often so I’ll have to check it out see if there’s anything I must have.

mudvein

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
Totally understand... I go in waves too. Crazy times... My mom had a stroke early May...small steps towards progress

Top Bottom