Recommend Pottery Website?

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Have any of you potters got a recommendation for a site similar to this but devoted to pottery.
I do not do Facebook, Insta this or that and have rudimentary computer skills only.

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Have any of you potters got a recommendation for a site similar to this but devoted to pottery.
I do not do Facebook, Insta this or that and have rudimentary computer skills only.
Good question!

I, also, admit to a polite curiosity.

I’d walk down there, with ya, and check it out, @penumbra !

;)

Pitoon

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I was there for a while.

Till I got warned for a violation of My Freedom of Speech, don't ask me how that works!

#deletedeez

So my first thought was, we have enough potters practicing here to stir up as much information as there. With a bonus of not having to sort through the giant deficit of information pertinent to a bonsai potter in specific.

Second thought was, lotta great people there, but it still requires the same solid background information that it takes to sort through any forum BS.

Actually my second thought was, eff that, all you need is "The Potter's Roundtable", but in fact, that is just the background information necessary to make sense of a pottery forum.

#RIPPhil

Pottery threads are my favorite here now.

#1A

Sorce

Top Bottom