Rectangular Stone Age Stoneware Pot, Nov#9

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
The other pots sold so fast that I decided to offer the remainder of what I have, including some I had set back to plant myself. This will be the last I have for sale for awhile because I have a minor surgery next week and I seem to have damaged an already bad rotator in a fall yesterday. Not looking for sympathy and don't need it. I consider myself very lucky whenever I can walk away from things.
These pots are all fired cone 6 stoneware with a very low absorption rate making them suitable for repeated freeze / thaw and any other climatic condition you can throw at the.

Always a popular shape, this stoneware pot is $95 which includes shipping within the USA.
IMG_5805.JPGIMG_5807.JPGIMG_5808.JPGIMG_5815.JPGIMG_5814.JPGIMG_5811.JPGIMG_5810.JPGIMG_5813.JPG

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Better get it now. Shipping is getting crazy priced and all of these will go up.

Maiden69

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
I looked through some of your old posts for payment options. If you still do paypal friends and family, I'm in.
I don't understand your thoughts here... "friends and family" means that you send money, the package never arrives and your out of your money unless the seller is a decent one and insured the item and send you a refund. If @penumbra went through the trouble to become a trusted seller, you should use that option. That will secure both of you in case something happens during shipment.

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I don't understand your thoughts here... "friends and family" means that you send money, the package never arrives and your out of your money unless the seller is a decent one and insured the item and send you a refund. If @penumbra went through the trouble to become a trusted seller, you should use that option. That will secure both of you in case something happens during shipment.
I guess that people generally trust others here, particularly when they have sold dozens of things here and developed deep bonds.
You do what you do. F&F is money sent with no PayPal charges and most of my bonsai friends are aware of this. There are other reasons but in the long run, you do what you do .... and that is fine. Its all good.

SWfloirda

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
My thought process was, he didn't put any payment options on this post so I looked through some old posts and saw he has Paypal F&F listed, so I figured that's what he wanted.

I don't sell through Paypal but I understand there is a fee to sell. For instance me using F&F cost me a $3.06 Paypal charge that I'm sure a seller would pay if it was the other way around. I don't use checks and avoid places like the post office as much as possible so it is well worth the $3.06.

Perhaps I'm being too trusting but I think I will be OK.

Maiden69

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
I guess that people generally trust others here, particularly when they have sold dozens of things here and developed deep bonds.
You do what you do. F&F is money sent with no PayPal charges and most of my bonsai friends are aware of this. There are other reasons but in the long run, you do what you do .... and that is fine. Its all good.
I don't mind F&F, as long as I know the vendor is reputable... I moderate in a guitar builders forum and there was a time the nightmares of F&F seemed to never end. Lot's of people getting ripped off... this also happened a lot in the Camaro% forum, to the point that there was a thread pinned telling members to NOT use F&F to buy items. I think the only one I have bought something from here is Brian. I have been close to buying some of your pots, but I have no tree close to be in the stage to be potted, and I am on hold of buying pots until I can find a place to store them.

Kanorin

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
I have a similar one I was holding for a spring planting. If you want to see it I can send you a PM.
I bet it's nice, but I'm out of bonsai budget until next year. Post a picture of what you plant in it!

Top Bottom