Red Jasper Water Pool Stone

crhabq

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Nice rock, Al. I can almost make out what kind of cap/hat Monk is wearing for this gig. I'm sure that he opens with "Crepuscule with Nellie". Nice work on the bamboo dipper, too. I'm sure that took a good eye and a steady hand.
Ray

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
"Contemplating his navel...or something"

Or the lint within, where does that stuff come from.

Cool rocks Al, although I am trying to not appreciate them too much, not ready for a new hobby or branch within another.

You know John Naka said the natural progression in bonsai is to have as many bonsai as possible when you are starting out. Then you have large trees but not so many. As you get older, smaller shohin start to look good and then you move to kusomono with dry grass. Finnally in your bonsai twilight years one settles on suiseki. They need no water, can sit for years on the TV and always look good. I think John was on to something.

Nice rock, Al. I can almost make out what kind of cap/hat Monk is wearing for this gig. I'm sure that he opens with "Crepuscule with Nellie". Nice work on the bamboo dipper, too. I'm sure that took a good eye and a steady hand.
Ray

I would vote "Epistrophy". I used to watch Monk on "Playboy after Dark" with Bill Cosby doing the scatting. Very cool stuff!

Top Bottom