Red Leaf Bonsai

Kodama16

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hey guys! Starting a small backyard bonsai nursery. Also making pots now. I'd love for y'all to join my Facebook page and take a look at my website. I'm going to be adding alot more pots soon. Been working slow on this:p

Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Red-Leaf-Bonsai-Nursery/548793111910899?ref=bookmarks

Redleafbonsai.com

Let me know what you think

QuintinBonsai

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Nice website. Those are beautifully made pots. It looks like you have a good selection of Japanese maple in there too. Other than a few typos here and there, and the year reading 2023, it's looking good.

Kodama16

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Thank you! Yea typo are killing me. I'm dyslexic so writing and spelling is not a strong suite for me. I do try my best though.
I didn't see it were it said 2023. Ill have to look at that. I have tons more of items to add it just takes me so long to do between work and family stuff: )

larlamonde

Shohin
Reaction score
Hey guys! Starting a small backyard bonsai nursery. Also making pots now. I'd love for y'all to join my Facebook page and take a look at my website. I'm going to be adding alot more pots soon. Been working slow on this:p

Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Red-Leaf-Bonsai-Nursery/548793111910899?ref=bookmarks

Redleafbonsai.com

Let me know what you think

Site looks great. Pots are beautiful! Confused about the sizes 3x3x1? Are these mame pots?

Kodama16

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Yep. Right now I only made mame pots for the site. Larger pots to come. This is my first batch of pots I've ever made for sale. Eventually ill have pots as large as 30"x 30" available. That's the biggest my kiln holds.

Top Bottom