Red Tail Pottery's website launch, pots for sale.

Mike Hennigan

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Hey all!
I've been posting/lurking on Bnut for the better part of 7 years now (used to go by cypress when i first used the forum). Haven't posted all that much in the last year or so, but I did want to pop in and let you all know that I am launching my bonsai pottery website this Sunday, January 17th, at 12 noon EST. That's 9am for you west coasters. Wanted to give the nut house an opportunity to snag some of my pots.

The website is www.redtailpottery.com . It is "locked" right now and will be open to everyone on Sunday. Shipping to USA and Canada ONLY at this time. You can follow me on instagram @red_tail_pottery or on my facebook page to see more photos of my work and to get future updates, etc. There is a thread floating around here somewhere with some of my early attempts at pottery. Here are a few photos of some pots you will find for sale on the site starting Sunday. Cheers!

IMG_6104.jpegIMG_6088.jpegIMG_2105.jpegIMG_2157.jpegIMG_4598.jpegIMG_2942.jpeg

weetree3

Yamadori
Reaction score
Very nice work. Anyway to know when your website is updated with new pots? Always looking.

thomas22

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I love the unglazed ovals but they all are a little small. How about some up to 12'' and about 3 1/2'' deep. I know you just started but wanted to give you some feed back.

Mike Hennigan

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
I love the unglazed ovals but they all are a little small. How about some up to 12'' and about 3 1/2'' deep. I know you just started but wanted to give you some feed back.
Will keep that in mind!

Top Bottom