Replacing existing photos in photo gallery

fourteener

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I have photos in my photo gallery that I want to replace. I click on the photo, I choose the edit photo option. It allows me to choose a new photo. In the end there is no thumbnail for the new photo. If you click on the image that says no thumbnail it will get you to the photo I've uploaded. When I try to use the rebuild thumbnail option the only thing that happens is my screen turns white.

Any Advice?

fourteener

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Does anyone have advice about who could answer my question?

corkelm

Seed
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
editing photos in your gallery

just out of curiosity I jumped into my gallery to se if I could see how to edit photos... It looks like all you need to do is log in, go to your photos, click on the image you want to edit, scroll down to the area on the right hand side just below the stars, click on the edit photo, check the box or make the changes that you want and hit submit. Send me a link of your new stuff... I'd want ot see how things have progressed. Hope this helps.

Mike @ Corkelm

fourteener

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
just out of curiosity I jumped into my gallery to se if I could see how to edit photos... It looks like all you need to do is log in, go to your photos, click on the image you want to edit, scroll down to the area on the right hand side just below the stars, click on the edit photo, check the box or make the changes that you want and hit submit. Send me a link of your new stuff... I'd want ot see how things have progressed. Hope this helps.

Mike @ Corkelm

That's the procedure I have used. If you go to my tree label "bored Tamarack" you can see the label...no thumbnail. On a computer where I tried to change the photo, I can click on the no thumbnail image and get the big picture of the new photo. Any other computer I get the old photo. Anytime I try update thumbnail, it takes me to a white screen and seems to get stuck.

Brian Van Fleet

Pretty Fly for a Bonsai Guy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8A
I had the same problem Terry...though it went to the white screen while uploading a photo, and now it's stuck, and shows that I have one un-uploaded photo. I sent Bnut a PM but didn't receive a response yet.

Top Bottom