Repotted small gollum jade

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
I received a couple of cuttings from a member here. I just stuck them in some succulent/cactus soil. I guess I should try and do something with them.

hinmo24t

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7A
I received a couple of cuttings from a member here. I just stuck them in some succulent/cactus soil. I guess I should try and do something with them.
They're fun. Greenhouse i know has motherplants 6" diameter trunks each type of jade and sell a ton of cuttings. I look for Hubbard's sunset jade if I'm going to buy anymore with an orange color. Or cork bark but from what I've seen if you care long enough they can bark up flaky like the motherplants

hinmo24t

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7A
well that didnt last long (lol) i reduced the branches this morning. it had good roots, which jades dont even require,
and its chilling with the maples and Trump today. i think itll be fine before i bring it inside for winter

20210713_210217.jpg

20210716_100654.jpg

jaco94

Chumono
Reaction score
well that didnt last long (lol) i reduced the branches this morning. it had good roots, which jades dont even require,
and its chilling with the maples and Trump today. i think itll be fine before i bring it inside for winter

View attachment 386787

View attachment 386786

I want the same statue, she reminds me of someone 😄

Top Bottom