Repotting question

Forsoothe!

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
That's why I winter everything in full sun, I never knew how to re-introduce plants back into the sun when the time came, and it was a different time for many of them. I find that everything can take all the sun we have here until about June 1st when JM and some others go to partial or dappled sun. Same thing in late summer. JM can go back into full sun from the 3rd week of August without a problem. By then the sun is at a lower angle and I get a lot of dappled sun through trees in the afternoon, so even in sunnier places, it's less intense sunlight for shorter periods and cooler.

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
I think you’re right, looks like it’ll pull through. I was shocked to see it lose every leaf though. I was about a day or two away from giving up on it
Good for you! Mine is just a patio plant, so didn't make the cut to get under the lights. It just gets light from a south window and inconsistent watering. Sometimes I forget about it. 🤷‍♀️

LemonBonsai

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Ok so, that last update was nothing lol. It put out like 5 leaves and then put out like 40 flowers again and then limped all of last year and this winter. When I put it out this spring it probably had 10 - 20 leaves on it, and most of them were a dull green to yellow coloring, but now its putting out 37 buds of foliage growth this year 🎉🥳20220626_145500.jpg, looks like its going to have a big growing season!
20220626_145446.jpg

Top Bottom