Rhythmic Word Collections Here

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
I think I go the sound in my head, but I want to hear this performed.
I can totally see this as stripped down colab between Dan Auerbach and Jack White. I think they would hate each other personally the whole time they were on the project, but really love the results.
And you could feel all that in end song.
Jack White could NEVER co-exist PEACEFULLY with someone else.. he’s one of my favorite artists to “remotely psychoanalyze” HAHA!!

How’ve we never talked about this before?? 🤣🤣🤣 (All said as a fairly HUGE Jack White FAN ;) )

But yeah! It sounds like the way you hear it is VERY similar to how it sounds!!!

ShadyStump

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Jack White could NEVER co-exist PEACEFULLY with someone else.. he’s one of my favorite artists to “remotely psychoanalyze” HAHA!!

How’ve we never talked about this before?? 🤣🤣🤣 (All said as a fairly HUGE Jack White FAN ;) )

But yeah! It sounds like the way you hear it is VERY similar to how it sounds!!!
Yeah, I never dig into their personal lives much- never meat your hero sort of thing- but he always seemed to me a little heavy on the narcissistic traits. Great artist, though. I should totally see if Meg is still single.

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Yeah, I never dig into their personal lives much- never meat your hero sort of thing- but he always seemed to me a little heavy on the narcissistic traits. Great artist, though. I should totally see if Meg is still single.
If she still plays the drums like that she is!

🤪 BOOM!

🤣🤣

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Oh yeah.. I don’t look INTO them, beyond interviews and researching their body of works... Jack White just wears it HEAVY! 🤣 ...

Sleeve SO full of “me”

🤣🤣

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Not really. It was always fun watching the guys do it back when I was in the army. I just don't think of words that fast.
Can’t think..

There’ll be “that moment” of human, social “hesitation” (similar to fight or flight) where you choose to leap out and trust yourself, or cease...

Once you “leap” it becomes easier. ;)

ShadyStump

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Can’t think..

There’ll be “that moment” of human, social “hesitation” (similar to fight or flight) where you choose to leap out and trust yourself, or cease...

Once you “leap” it becomes easier. ;)
You're not wrong.
But there's also the matter of I don't think in words. I tend to think in images and sensations, then find the words later.
But then there's also the matter on practice.

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
You're not wrong.
But there's also the matter of I don't think in words. I tend to think in images and sensations, then find the words later.
But then there's also the matter on practice.
Then “speak” the images.

It’s like.... Acid-writing... you sing the note... your brain FILLS in the blank.

He’s got.. ToeJam Futball... he’s got.. feet.. doooown belooooow his knees... hold you in his armchair your can feel his disease...

Mick Jagger HATES that shit!

ShadyStump

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Then “speak” the images.

It’s like.... Acid-writing... you sing the note... your brain FILLS in the blank.

He’s got.. ToeJam Futball... he’s got.. feet.. doooown belooooow his knees... hold you in his armchair your can feel his disease...

Mick Jagger HATES that shit!
And you quoted my karaoke night go to, but imagine if Tom Waits sang it.

Might have to try it again sometime. Maybe on the next living room karaoke night with the kids.

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
And you quoted my karaoke night go to, but imagine if Tom Waits sang it.

Might have to try it again sometime. Maybe on the next living room karaoke night with the kids.
I love Tom Waits! What’s the problem here!? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
This guy, is among my favorite “poets” ...his music get’s overlooked often... buuuut when you have the “lyric video” you can truly appreciate it.

ShadyStump

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
I remember years ago when NPR did a whole thing on him.
And then I got married and couldn't do my stuff any more.

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
I got married and couldn't do my stuff any more.
Eesh... what a HORRIBLE feeling.. I’m sorry friend.

But yeah! Aesop is great..

So is “Atmosphere”

There’s a local open mic, that is roughly HALF musical acts, HALF slam poetry/spoken word.

ShadyStump

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Nice!
Never been too into it myself, but there are times I wonder what I'm missing out on. I've stumbled across some incredibly talented and impressive people just by accident. The sort that impress you even if you hate it. That's the best sort of impressive.

Top Bottom