Rochester Show

larlamonde

Shohin
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the show in Rochester is still on? The websites last update was from January.

coh

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
As of now it is still on, but I recently saw a notice about another large show in the fall being cancelled (can't remember which one it was, not in the US I'm pretty sure).

I have my doubts considering covid cases are still increasing in many parts of the country.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
The 2020 7th US National Bonsai Exhibition will still be held o September 12-14, 2020 in Rochester, NY. The Finger Lake region (Rochester) is slowly opening up and getting safely back to a new normal condition.

We will be displaying some beautiful bonsai from throughout the country. Vendors will be full of choice material for sale. Demonstrators from Japan, Italy, Canada and the United States will share their knowledge and skill with attendees. FREE critiques as well. But, most important is the simple beauty of the bonsai shared by exhibitors from throughout our great and wide country. Come, join us and visit with others who share the same passion of bonsai.VIEW 1.JPGVIEW 4.JPGD.JPG

Attachments

• I.JPG
    I.JPG
    281.5 KB · Views: 4

larlamonde

Shohin
Reaction score
Thanks Bill. The crew from The Pittsburgh Bonsai Society will be there.

Top Bottom