USDA Zone
8a
It's coming... but how soon?

@rockm joined in Feb, 2008.

Total posts 9,683
Posts needed to hit 10,000: 317
Average posts per day: 2.0
Days until 10,000: 155

What?! Early June?! We need to (1) come up with a good custom title and (2) prod him into posting more frequently!

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
If you wanna do a right root over Rock, you best Start with one for each letter of the English alphabet and select the right one.

The Right One is RockM!

I been thinking about you lately cuz of you search Sorce Pots on Google, your thread is Number #1.

Hope you've been well.

Sorce

misfit11

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
Rockm has been on here certainly longer than I have. For as long as I've been on BNut he has always posted consistently quality posts. There are definitely other members on here that post incessantly and have reached the coveted 10,000 post marker way faster but with far less quality content. He's always provided good insight, with humility and grace when commenting on other's trees. Maybe he deserves a name alluding to "slow and steady wins the race"?

Bonsai Tortoise perhaps?

Although I don't know his age, his posts suggest a wise bonsai sage kinda like Mr. Miyagi. You could do something more directly bonsai related.

Mr. Moyogi or something.

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Cant wait till year 2056 when Im getting the same treatment from the mod.

The whole custom title thing came about naturally. I can't honestly remember who got the first one. I know @sorce got his from a spammer :)

Now it is more structured, but still only one or two people get them per year.

Top Bottom