Role call!!!

Reaction score
dollar-tree-flsa-class-action-lawsuit-assistant-store-manager-wages-overtime.jpg
Here is another pic, looking up into the tree, so you
can see the branch structure...

Anthony

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
88mkiii,

no, it is in soil. However years ago search was done for a local moss, that could handle growing in full sun and Bonsai type watering. Long story and a good laugh, the moss was found growing in the backyard on the asphalt covering.

It is present in all the pots, and as the rains fall, it grows well covering the surface of the soil. Nice protection from the at times heaby rain.
No need to plant it either, now it just shows up.
Hope that is what you wanted to know.
Good Morning
Anthony

dkraft81

Shohin
Reaction score
So I collected this elm this spring in my brothers pasture. It was about 6' tall when I got it. Its been a fun one to work on. 2013-08-22 07.41.34.jpg

88mkiii

Sapling
Reaction score
88mkiii,

no, it is in soil. However years ago search was done for a local moss, that could handle growing in full sun and Bonsai type watering. Long story and a good laugh, the moss was found growing in the backyard on the asphalt covering.

It is present in all the pots, and as the rains fall, it grows well covering the surface of the soil. Nice protection from the at times heaby rain.
No need to plant it either, now it just shows up.
Hope that is what you wanted to know.
Good Morning
Anthony

do you have any spores?

Anthony

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
88Kmiii,

is it legal to ship moss to the US or other countries?
Normally for us to move anything plantwise requires a phytosantinary certificate.
Good Evening.
Anthony

Top Bottom