Ron Martin

irene_b

Omono
Reaction score
Ron passed away this morning before 5 AM....
He will be greatly missed by the Bonsai World...
Irene

Graydon

Chumono
Reaction score
Damn. Thanks for letting us know. Ron always was a person I wanted to get to meet one day, to chat about bonsai and have a beer.

He's already missed.

Tachigi

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Sad news, he will be missed.

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
I didn't know Ron, but always sad to hear one of our own is gone. I hope his trees find good homes and continue to be part of a living legacy.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
Ron and I have never seen eye to eye, but I always enjoyed our debates.

Looks like Ron was called to do some demos in another place, I'm sure that when my calling comes, he'll never let me forget that he beat me there.

Rest in peace old warrior,

Will

Reaction score
USDA Zone
What a fun person Ron was, and what a tragic ending to a great life. His family must be devastated.

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
What a fun person Ron was, and what a tragic ending to a great life. His family must be devastated.

Thats probably an understatement. Hope all his trees find their way to collections to be preserved. Farewell Ron.

Al

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
It's a sad thing that with so many things undone, and things unsaid that Ron, like all of us eventually, leaves too early, leaves too many friends behind, and too many yet to be found. But he lived his life in such a way that he will not have left unremembered, unhonored, or unmourned.

bretts

Shohin
Reaction score
I will miss you my friend.

zelk

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
Ron, i enjoyed your bonsai knowledge on the forums and your visits to the BonsaiTalk chat room. I will miss you Ron.

Chris

Top Bottom