ROR Trident, purchased from Eric!

Adair M

Pinus Envy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Last weekend, I had the opportunity to attend the California Shohin Convention that occurred every other year.

Eric Schrader was there, and I just couldn’t resist this ROR Trident. He had it in a training pot. I took it out of the pot, and just wrapped up the rootball for the plane trip home. And I repotted it today:

45A625E1-4FCD-40E3-AEB7-AC4D4C6E2D5C.jpeg

We might still get some cold weather, if so, I’ll be doing the two step!

thumblessprimate1

Masterpiece
Reaction score
Last weekend, I had the opportunity to attend the California Shohin Convention that occurred every other year.

Eric Schrader was there, and I just couldn’t resist this ROR Trident. He had it in a training pot. I took it out of the pot, and just wrapped up the rootball for the plane trip home. And I repotted it today:

View attachment 282280

We might still get some cold weather, if so, I’ll be doing the two step!
What's the pot? I like it.

markyscott

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
... I just couldn’t resist this ROR Trident...

What the heck - first Adair gets a Japanese maple forest, then a little trident maple. Next thing you know we’ll have dogs and cats sleeping together. Boon is going to pull your pine card if you keep this up!

Adair M

Pinus Envy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
What the heck - first Adair gets a Japanese maple forest, then a little trident maple. Next thing you know we’ll have dogs and cats sleeping together. Boon is going to pull your pine card if you keep this up!
Boon is always stuffing new varieties of trees into my hands.

No tropicals, though! Lol!!!

Adair M

Pinus Envy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
What??? You want variety? Ok, how’s this for variety:

2A8C298D-7B9A-4407-88BA-D3BBD7ED0BB0.jpeg

chansen

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Nice pick up! Been looking for something like that myself. Enjoy the tree!

Top Bottom