Rosemary Broom in the making?

Vin

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
I worked on one of my Rosemary's today. I put this on cmeg1’s Broom Thread but realized he probably wants to keep it for his Zelkova updates. I forgot to take a before photo. Mostly worked on the Jin. I'll wire it and then then it just needs to fill in. I'll pray for a successful repot in the Spring. Will it pass as a broom?

Attachments

• DSCF2949.jpg
    DSCF2949.jpg
    185.6 KB · Views: 89
  • DSCF2952.jpg
    DSCF2952.jpg
    195.9 KB · Views: 66

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Sweet! Love the movement of Rosemary. Love the Jin your working as well. Now... ABCarve had die back from root pruning. So be aware of that if your not already.

Vin

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Thanks D! The repot is going to be interesting for sure. I'll probably do this one before I try the Oak Style one.

cmeg1

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
"Will it pass as a broom?"

I find myself pondering that question quite a lot

Vin

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
My Semi-Cascade that's just been growing.

Attachments

• DSCF2733.jpg
    DSCF2733.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 71

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Hold onto your Jeep! I have three! I had a forth but gave it to my daughter.

Bawahahahaha...LOVE IT! "Hold onto your Jeep"!

You...had...four! <--- eye twitching...

Hope I can have success with just the one up north. Nice of you to pass it on to your daughter. Wasn't your son to get that ficus? So both of your children have taken to your love of bonsai...or did one of them cause your love of the hobby?

Vin

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Bawahahahaha...LOVE IT! "Hold onto your Jeep"!

You...had...four! <--- eye twitching...

Hope I can have success with just the one up north. Nice of you to pass it on to your daughter. Wasn't your son to get that ficus? So both of your children have taken to your love of bonsai...or did one of them cause your love of the hobby?

The son is into bonsai and the daughter is into flowering plants. She hasn't caught the bug yet but she's only 31 so there's still time :) Wait a minute,, I just remembered I took a cutting from the oak style and it's been growing well all year. I do have four!

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Lucky you...yes sir...you still have time to convert her over to bonsai...it's cool your son is though.

Four rosemary...impressed indeed. If I can winter this one. I'm sure I won't have space for more. It is in the basement window of my son's Lego room. It is the coolest room I have with a window down there. Fingers crossed...he isn't so sure he likes it there. I told him...if he's lucky it won't winter well...if I am...then he only has to deal with it when temps get into the 30's...I didn't explain long of seasons that run into. ;)

Top Bottom