Rosemary landscape planting

Behr

Yamadori
Reaction score
Thank you Mr. Rick...I also received the pic from Mr. FlyBri at BonsaiTalk, and will be replacing it here...

Regards
Behr

:) :) :)

Gardener

Seedling
Reaction score
I bought a rosemary from a little farm stand at the end of the season for about $2.50. I got it because I have lots of trees but no herbs.

How do you style a rosemary?

I looked at a few at work that I deal with that grow out side, they have been planted for a few years now and the trunks are nice and thick - another reason I got one.

The only Rosemary that I've seen as a bonsai was in a nursery near my house. I spoke to the owner about maybe buying trees that have been mistreated, maybe broken branches from shipping or just unattractive looking - trees no one wants to buy. A few weeks passed and I needed a new pot. the nursery had a very small selection of pots and I was in a bind, I went there to buy a pot and started talking to the owner again about bonsai trees. He told me about Rosemary and showed me a very small Rosemary that he'd just potted a few days earlier. It wasn't shaped or anything so I couldn't get an idea based on my memory of his plant.

Any one have any ideas?

Top Bottom