Rosemary verity help

Warpig

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
While out running around grabbing things for Thanksgiving, I happened to find a nice sized planting of, four, rosemary. I know it's nothing grand but for 13 bucks I had to grab one. The plan is in the spring when I go to repot them and move them back outdoors to separate them out into four pots.

For now tho I'm trying to nail down the verity. I think I might have it but thought I would ask on here, as im sure some have worked with it before.

20191201_134822.jpg

20191201_134808.jpg

20191201_134908.jpg

I believe it may be a Tuscan Blue, as below
7553.jpg

Thank you.

It's Kev

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I also have rosemary, but I think I’m a little rosemary racist, they all look the same to me

ABCarve

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
You could maybe narrow it down to officinalis or prostrata which means it’s upright or prostrate but there are cross’ of those. It really doesn’t matter what flavor it is for its care and feeding. Good luck with separating them as they don’t like having root work.

LCD35

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
You could maybe narrow it down to officinalis or prostrata which means it’s upright or prostrate but there are cross’ of those. It really doesn’t matter what flavor it is for its care and feeding. Good luck with separating them as they don’t like having root work.
Actually, they despise root work. I had smaller pots than that that I tried separating and they all died.

Warpig

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Good to know, thank you. Extra care will have to be taken come repot time.

Top Bottom