Roy Minarai Solid Yellow Oval for Sale

thams

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Hi fellow nuts,

Unfortunately I need to free up some money for a few purchases coming up. To do that I'm putting one of my Roy Minarai pots up for sale. Brand new, never used. Dimensions: 10.1" by 8" by 1.3". Nice muted yellow with a center band. One of his earlier works before his pots became impossible to find. $150 plus shipping. Local DC area pickup can be arranged as well. If I don't get bites here then I'm going to list on bonsai auctions on Facebook. Any questions, just ask! I noted a small area of glaze crazing on one spot. It doesn't detract from the pot or affect its structure in any way. I just like to note anything I see when selling pots.IMG_5046.JPGIMG_5047.JPG IMG_5048.JPGIMG_5049.JPG IMG_5050.JPG

thams

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
On second thought, I think I might hold on to this one. I should have considered it more carefully before putting it up for sale. I'm still too attached to it... :p

Eric Group

Masterpiece
Reaction score
If you want to sell a Roy pot, how about that one in your profile pic? ;)

thams

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
If you want to sell a Roy pot, how about that one in your profile pic? ;)

Haha, someone would have to offer me waaaaaay more than the pot is worth for me to let that one go. I'm more than a little attached to it.

Top Bottom